In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

government shutdown over border wall funding

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in Politics
President Trump threatens to shut down the government funding if the building the border wall is not address in the budget! Gosh I thought he promised Mexico would pay for it? What happen to his Campaign promises?

Is he really that inept to cause our Great Nation of The This Union to collapse on the world stage as The Dollar falls in worth on International trading because we failed to service our incredible nation debt for all the giveaways to social engineering and Buying of foreign products?

I hope not but the die is cast one way or another to Muster in The NWO when Chaos comes to Our Great leaders that hold office in high places who cause this travesty against our Union of Trust & Management of our lives under their mockery of sound government! [;)]

serf]

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-threatens-government-shutdown-over-border-wall-funding/article/2632308

President Trump on Tuesday threatened to shut down the federal government if Congress doesn't present him with a spending bill for the next fiscal year that includes funding for a wall on the southern border.

"The obstructionist Democrats would like us not to do it, but believe me, if we have to close down our government, we're building that wall," Trump said at a rally in Phoenix.

Trump reiterated his message that he was elected to help boost national security and keep illegal immigrants out of the country, many of whom he said are dangerous. He noted that he's met with several families who have lost loved ones due to violence by illegal immigrants.

"I promised these families the deaths of their loved ones will not have been in vain," he said.

Comments