In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Jewish Synagogue Protects BLM Protesrors!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in Politics
Well I didn't see this one coming! Did you? The cracks are appearing faster and faster now!

serf

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gasthesynagogue-trends-after-st-louis-synagogue-opens-doors-to-protesters/

After St. Louis Metropolitan Police officers reportedly surrounded the Central Reform Congregation on Friday night and threatened to fire tear gas at the protesters inside, a trending Twitter hashtag called on the police to #GasTheSynagogue.

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's funny-not ha-ha funny but funny in a queasy sort of way.
    It wouldn't have stopped me. I'd just have gassed the whole mess, then turned fire trucks loose on the building to flush out the crap.
    A lot of white men died over the mistreatment of Jews(among other things)so they need to rethink about which side of their bread is buttered.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ??????? guess the jews owed the I'm a bigots for something ??????????????? preventing fires or just general PC appeasement...??????
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Churches normally receive refugees....even felons...