In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Merkel tells Trump No war with N.Korea !

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in Politics
The hegemony of The US as a war fighting power is not to be used. A naval blockade and a closer missile defense system to shoot down nuclear missiles is all that can be done at this time.

serf

http://www.dw.com/en/chancellor-angela-merkel-there-is-a-clear-disagreement-with-trump-on-north-korea/a-40608769?maca=en-newsletter_en_Newsline-2356-html-newsletter

German Chancellor Angela Merkel was highly critical of US President Donald Trump's speech at the United Nations. In the speech, Trump threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea.

"I am against threats of this kind. And speaking for myself and the government I must say that we consider any type of military solution for absolutely inappropriate and we are counting on diplomatic efforts," Merkel said in an interview with DW. "This must be vigorously implemented. In my opinion, sanctions and enforcing these sanctions are the right answer. But anything else with regard to North Korea I think is wrong. And that is why we clearly disagree with the US preside

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    merkel the magician has got germany so screwed up she has to start screwing up some other country...guess she thinks she is safe from tubbys missles.....and will take some starving NK migrant workers
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    tell her NUTS like the germans were told in the battle for the bulge. mr myopic.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess it is past time but what the hell, we need to ramp up Nuke production and lay as many as we can on China, Russia, NK and anyone else while we all haul * to SA.[:D]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    merkel should shut her pie hole and run down the discount burka store and have a fitting...then she will blend in with the rest of new germany AND remind her if not for the USA she could be attending book burnings which may be in favor with the new islam rule soon at home
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merkel - reminds me of Erkel , but less entertaining.

Did I say that ?

Seriously she has no dog in the fight, and I could care less regarding her opinion. The part she should have listened to is the part regarding paying Germany's fair share of NATO costs. If they are not, then she doesn't have the right to run her mouth as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I'm thinking she's got her a Muslim boyfriend.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    how soon will merkel be reguarded as the leader that promoted germany's change to a muslim nation..a traitor to their history ???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and will she be found to be islam's TROJAN HORSE for germany/europe
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    and will she be found to be islam's TROJAN HORSE for germany/europe

She won reelection but with loses of a stronger majority and promises compromises but with millions of Muslims their under The Turkish Flag already then they are just like Holland soon to be conquered by Allah!

Stupid Germans like whites here in The USA don't want Children.

serf