In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SSN and the single payer

mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
edited September 2017 in Politics
Consider if you will that this Equifax tragedy will not go to waste.

Can anybody here fill in the gaps? Or should I spell it out so you can snort and chuckle.

Trumps already moved left, failing social security, equifax false flag, radical tax change. How tidy to roll out a new plan incorporating a new number to protect all the little people with credit stretched to the moon who just had their identities compromised.

How soon will they roll it out?

And all ya all will run arms wide open and welcome the new better system. [:(!]

Hope I'm wrong, or maybe it could be a good thing? Turn over all your control to one central command run by Hillary, yea haw...

Going off the grid is sounding better and better.

Comments

• Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, I see.
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wiplash

+1, I can't believe he's blaming this on Trump. But then again that's part for liberals
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

+1, I can't believe he's blaming this on Trump. But then again that's part for liberals

Hope you got a good recipe for crow. Funny, I would think you'd be the one all happy about Trump veering left.

You watch what happens between now and Christmas. Trump is going to praise Bernies single payer because the rinos won't bring a plan to the table.

Then, to keep it fair, just issue a new number, and roll tax reform and Social security all into the new improved liberalcare package which will include a new tax id, dumping the failing social security ponzai scheme, and single payer medicare for all.

They are talking about it now and Trump is on board with single payer if the rinos can't agree.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

Hope you got a good recipe for crow. Funny, I would think you'd be the one all happy about Trump veering left.

You watch what happens between now and Christmas. Trump is going to praise Bernies single payer because the rinos won't bring a plan to the table.

Then, to keep it fair, just issue a new number, and roll tax reform and Social security all into the new improved liberalcare package which will include a new tax id, dumping the failing social security ponzai scheme, and single payer medicare for all.

They are talking about it now and Trump is on board with single payer if the rinos can't agree.

I'm thinking that your going to be getting a new Moniker pretty soon. And a fitting one at that!
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    BruzillaBruzilla Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry, but when did President Trump ever say he was the least bit open to a single-payer system? I've been watching every speech he's given going back to his announcement to run, and I don't recall him ever saying single payer is a good idea.

What I do hear a lot is this disreputable use of multiple conversations with multiple people to gin up a narrative that doesn't exist. For example pundit A asks Congressman B is he's open to "X", and B says everything's on the table, then A asks B if President Trump would approve of "X", and B says "I can't speak for the President" and the next thing you know we're hearing President Trump is thinking about "X".
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    govt should force equifax to close and tighten up the other 2....i have ZERO faith in equiscrew from now on..especially with how much the high management is sucking out of the pot
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00
    Consider if you will that this Equifax tragedy will not go to waste.

Can anybody here fill in the gaps?
    Going off the grid is sounding better and better.

You forgot a cashless money management system and of course all sale & excise taxes paid at the point of sale. The big one will be a bio-metric marker to prove who you say you are.

If you think you can go off the grid then you will have to travel to another solar system that has an earth like planet to survive. Good luck with that one.[:D]

serf
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Of course this all ignores that the Social Security number was NEVER supposed to be used as an identity number. Blame the Infernal Revenue Service for that.