In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA deal?

wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
edited October 2017 in Politics
If the NRA is ready to support bump stop legislation. Should they negotiate for something in return?

Right to carry interstate possibly.
"What is truth?'

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure. Let's have the compromise be that Constitutional Carry absent the requirement for a license becomes the law of the land.

Anything else would be an additional sell-out to the NRA brand of legislated access to approved firearms as supported by the majority of sportsmen, hunters, and gun owners.

I'll take my chances with my leftist state government over a one-size fits all piece of garbage overseen by Congress and the NRA.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way NRA keeps sacrificing pawns so they an go on as they're accustomed, jibber jabbering.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No the right never gets anything we just cave in to the left wing media.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How many here don't vote and don't financially support a Gun rights organization.

That is part of the problem, blame the organization that no one here supports! LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The NRA..helping anti gun legislation get passed for decades but but but fighting for your 2nd Amendment rights and is the last best hope! Cave at the first sign of trouble. Seriously considering not renewing my membership.
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    34fg.gif
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    cercer Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cannot see any reason to give up any part of the 2nd ammendent.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NRA is getting ripped to shreds on Facebook and by many of the gun YouTube channels. We?re once again getting backstabbed by the NRA...and getting NOTHING in return..no SHARE act and no CCW reciprocity..nothing.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    How many here don't vote and don't financially support a Gun rights organization.

That is part of the problem, blame the organization that no one here supports! LOL

I don't "support" NRA (more so now). Living in California all they did with the cash from here was to go on free Safaris and get fat. Even if I'm only half right on how they spend the funneled cash from California they're wrong. If they wrote California off they shouldn't take cash from here.