In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

i wonder..

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Politics
wife came home with some salmon from (gasp) walfart...now the package says it is a product of Chile and is processed in Arlington TX....BUT...package says it weighs 0.88 of a pound with smokey seasoning and it is sitting on a 5"x7"x1/4" cedar plank in clear sealed plastic....now i cannot weigh that close to tell if the salmon is total weight or if the board is included ?????????????...if the board is included that makes the salmon a bunch higher and/or the cedar a real profit center

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    before the forum cops descend like a plague of locusts, my rt dexterous digital failed to kick in GD before posting ...first mistake in 2017....ohhh..the horror of it
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    before the forum cops descend like a plague of locusts, my rt dexterous digital failed to kick in GD before posting ...first mistake in 2017....ohhh..the horror of it
    ...if you purchased this in a Supermarket,it is net weight..the only way to check it is to have a digital scale that will weigh to the ounce.We sell one lb bags of shrimp with a UPC code, and it has to be exact weight net...Retail Rules...
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...going to day to get some fresh cut loins(Salmon)from Fish flown in from Norway....Taking them to my friend Kasey McKay!...Hope to see her in B'Ham tomorrow at noon...also the care package will contend of 10 lbs of Gulf Shrimp![;)]
  • Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first venture into the politics forum and what do I find? A thread about salmon.

I'll stick with GD and ATE.[:D]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gets tough here sometimes..better stick to selling shoes in the mall