In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Democrats Formulate debt relief for Puerto Rico

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Politics
I am sure after Congress is finished with our Budget/Tax cuts That both Parties will have driven The USA into serious debt again for all those taxpaying citizens they so call represent!

The Social security administration budget went over 1 trillion dollars for 2017! Baby boomers bell curve may be the straw that breaks the camel's back! Soon too!

serf
https://theintercept.com/2017/10/27/bernie-sanders-puerto-rico-trip/

Sanders last week announced he will be traveling to Puerto Rico instead of attending the Women?s Convention, where his invitation to speak faced backlash, as some argued it was insulting to schedule a man as the opening speaker for a convention celebrating women.

?I want to apologize to the organizers of the Women?s Convention for not being able to attend your conference next Friday in Detroit,? the Vermont senator said in a statement. ?Given the emergency situation in Puerto Rico, I will be traveling there to visit with San Juan Mayor Carmen Yul?n Cruz and other officials to determine the best way forward to deal with the devastation the island is experiencing.?

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHY ...we will cover em up with money and they will tack back together the same ol stick houses in the same place and wait for the next hurricane...again...again, and again...and the woman mayor will be HAPPY to see bernie bearing giftees even if detroit women are not