In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congress Committee Drills Deputy Attorney General

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Politics
It's shades of Watergate coming to light again On Television!
You can watch them dancing in the tulips talking about ethics and political affiliations and the Law!

The country is going to the dogs! Hillary would have been no better than Trump! They are different sides of the same failing government! G-d help us for it's all about elaborate rhetoric and who can rule the failing empire to it's demise.

serf

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/364686-deputy-attorney-general-says-no-cause-to-fire-mueller

Later, when asked what he would do if he were directed to fire Mueller, Rosenstein replied, ?I would follow the regulation. If there were good cause, I would act. If were no good cause, I would not.?

The deputy attorney general then repeated that he had not seen good cause to fire Mueller.

Later, Rosenstein spoke highly of Mueller when asked to explain the characteristics that qualified him to be appointed special counsel.

?Based upon his reputation, his service, his patriotism, and his experience with the department and the FBI, I believe he was an ideal choice for this task,? Rosenstein said in response to Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)