In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Election Day in Alabama

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited December 2017 in Politics
Up at 0500 and rearing to go.

Sunny and 60 degree day.

Casting the vote for Roy Moore against the Lindsey Graham look-alike.

Then off to the Shrimp Basket for lunch! Forty seven cent all you can eat raw oysters on the half shell! [:p] Usually two dozen silver dollar size will fill me up. [:)]

It's gonna be a great day!

Comments

• wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    God bless Roy Moore...
    "What is truth?'
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    Up at 0500 and rearing to go.

Sunny and 60 degree day.

Casting the vote for Roy Moore against the Lindsey Graham look-alike.

Then off to the Shrimp Basket for lunch! Forty seven cent all you can eat raw oysters on the half shell! [:p] Usually two dozen silver dollar size will fill me up. [:)]

It's gonna be a great day!

Well, wish I was there. Would buy lunch, but no oysters for me. Moore am hoping to win against the phony news candidate.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's going to be hard for Roy with all the Liberal money being spent against him and I would have voted for Roy
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....I'll come visit you at "Urgent Care"....eating all them Sieves....hope you had your Hepatitis shots!....eating anykind of raw seafood will and can make you sick, cook all sea products..unless your foolish...OH! and I will vote for ROY MOORE...!All the out of state pluggers have gotten me mad....What does Cory Booker know about Alabama?...
    edited November -1
    ....and the First Secretary of the Confederate States of America was Jewish! Judah P. Benjamin, and was a Slave Holder owning his plantation in Chalmette, La....so.....whats the point?
  • cavman 69cavman 69 Member Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    go ahead and flame me. It's amazing that people in Alabama hate Dummycrats so much they till vote for the scum bag Moore.....
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If being accused of something makes you guilty.

quote:Originally posted by cavman 69
    go ahead and flame me. It's amazing that people in Alabama hate Dummycrats so much they till vote for the scum bag Moore.....
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca bill & hitllary clinton

FIFY Libzilla![;)]
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    ....and the First Secretary of the Confederate States of America was Jewish! Judah P. Benjamin, and was a Slave Holder owning his plantation in Chalmette, La....so.....whats the point?

Jewish folks married into one of my second great uncle's family back in the 1800s in Mississippi. I suspect they look and act like typical Mississippi folks in every respect...that is total assimilation to the traditional American way of life.

GO ROY!!!!!!
    What's next?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    put yer money down and call the winner now ??????
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98

"Most people fancy themselves innocent of those crimes of which they cannot be convicted." Seneca

Huge difference between innocent and not guilty. Not surprised you missed it.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Voted at the volunteer fire station in Pine Grove while wearing open carry. [:)]

Had two dozen big raw oysters and a cup of coffee.

Now I think I'll go take a nap until the polls close.

Life is not just good, it is spectacular. [:I]
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While Mr. P is perfectly (no pun intended)correct. One problem is that our courts don't find anyone innocent. Even if the D.A. drops charges it may be simply because they feel that they probably can't prove their case in court. The accused is still thought to be guilty by the masses. The concept of innocent until proven guilty is a myth.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
    edited November -1
    Do you have personal knowledge of his guilt?...if so, please post it here...
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any returns yet?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    Any returns yet?

About 1930 they'll start.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    May the best man win,,, Roy !
    "What is truth?'
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't care what anybody did 38 years ago If it even happened at all.
    Don't you see. It is not whether or not one is guilty. It is the seriousness of the charge that is important. What the part about "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"?
    If you are a democrat it is easy to believe that a person is guilty of such conduct because most of them have little or no morals and they assume others are the same. That's why Bill Clinton is just fine with them.
    edited November -1
    53%-46% with Moore leading at 1956
  • MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Moore should leave the GOP and become an Independent.

That gets rid of his McConnell and the Swamp influence.

( Nevermind )
    edited November -1

SPECIAL ELECTION: Statewide Results

(34%)

Votes

Winner?
    Doug Jones (Democrat) 46% 166,654 votes ?
    Roy Moore (Republican) 52% 188,653 votes ?
    Write-Ins Total 1% 4,820 votes ?
    edited November -1
    Not getting much here. If you're up, keep us posted. Thanks
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The news that I?m watching is giving Jones the edge with the vote of Birmingham giving him the edge
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

The entire episode is even more of a scam than Hillary tried to pull off and almost did. The entire smear campaign was manufactured and timed to coincide with the Hollywierd feeding on itself.

(And yes we hate libturds that much... but I digress)
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Moore has a 15k vote lead with 99% in
  • oldWinchesterfanoldWinchesterfan Member Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    I DECLARE ROY MOORE THE WINNER

With the number of votes cast at 455,000
    Roy Moore's current total at 260,000
    Even if Jones took the rest of the votes (unlikely) He couldn't win.

Check my math.

http://www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

You might want to look at that link again....
    edited November -1
    They changed the vote totals on me.[:(!]
    edited November -1
    Looks like recount time, no matter who "wins" tonight.
    edited November -1
    ...The Republicans just lost Alabama...Thanks Mitch!....Conservatism is dead in the South...Glad I have lived in a better time...
    edited November -1
    13% of the population runs the asylum..
  • MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sad to realize the Nation took a 2% shift toward Communism because Moore couldn't sexually identify with women close to his age.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The democrat areas have far more modern and updated ballot counting operations...yet very often report late with juuuuust enough votes to squeak out a win for the democrat commies.

Things that make you say Hmmmmmm...
    edited November -1
    The republican party's only goal is to control. They are not interested in constitutional minded candidates. They are only interested in candidates that will tow the line in their march forward for control of the American people.

In my work with the Tea Party Patriots I seen this on local, state, and federal levels. We could beat them in the primary, but the RNC was not going to help in the general election. The democrats hold a senate seat here in Indiana because of this. The republicans could easily have a 55+ seats in the senate. But they only want people who will follow direction and not concern themselves with the best interest in the American people.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...The Republicans just lost Alabama...Thanks Mitch!....Conservatism is dead in the South...Glad I have lived in a better time...

Thanks Mitch?

Mitch supported Strange who would have won in a landslide. Thanks go to the idiots in Alabama who picked the one Republican on the planet who could lose in Alabama.

You fellers can?t pass the buck on this one. Picking and sticking with Moore cost Trump a sure vote in a very closely held Senate. Congrats.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Moore has a 15k vote lead with 99% in
    GOOD CALL[:o)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Thanks Mitch?

Mitch supported Strange who would have won in a landslide. Thanks go to the idiots in Alabama who picked the one Republican on the planet who could lose in Alabama.

You fellers can?t pass the buck on this one. Picking and sticking with Moore cost Trump a sure vote in a very closely held Senate. Congrats.

Big government Democrat or big government Republican, what's the real difference? If we keep accepting big government Republicans guess what we will get, more big government republicans.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Thanks Mitch?

...this coming from a Trump "hater"?....Strange was worse than having the Dem Jones!....so calling me an idiot makes you famous?..I would rather have Jones than Strange...the Republican party will die in this state!..You know nothing about me are my state..but I know you for being a smart * that thinks he is smart...
    edited November -1
    "Reconstruction" begins tonite....God Bless Alabama!
    edited November -1
    http://www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

Check this out, Moore in the lead again with one county still out.

If he had those write-ins.....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by oldWinchesterfan

Check this out, Moore in the lead again with one county still out.

If he had those write-ins.....

Looks like that one was a D county....[xx(]