In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FBI to release LV shooting motive...

SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
edited February 2018 in Politics
... but not until October of 2018.

I imagine it takes time to doctor all that video footage and evidence in order to cover up the truth behind the massacre.

https://youtu.be/GdYP9ptGe8I

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,669 ******
    edited November -1
    That dog don?t hunt.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    What he means is there is NO RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY, NO CONNECTION TO TRUMP, THE NRA, OR THE TEA PARTY and no connection to Russia or foreign terrorists. What does that leave but Liberal and Democrat ideology, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and other assorted leftist nutjobs.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be 1001 tin foil conspiracy theory's on this event. However like the Kenedy assasination. When there is only on gunman and he is dead.

Its anyone's guess why?

Maybe he was just a *...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Something has been wrong about that tragedy from the get go and with that announcement it looks even worse.
  • Options
    JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    October, 2018....hmmm....just before the mid-term elections. Hmmm?
  • Options
    rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    I'm beginning to think it never even happened, you know like Sandy Hook
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,035 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained
    Something has been wrong about that tragedy from the get go and with that announcement it looks even worse.
    Yes,,
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you stole this reply from one of the comments didn't you? Plagiarism, you scoundrel![:0]quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    What he means is there is NO RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY, NO CONNECTION TO TRUMP, THE NRA, OR THE TEA PARTY and no connection to Russia or foreign terrorists. What does that leave but Liberal and Democrat ideology, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and other assorted leftist nutjobs.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    you stole this reply from one of the comments didn't you? Plagiarism, you scoundrel![:0]quote:Originally posted by p3skyking

Haha, actually no. Karen Anthony is my Youtube personna. About 10 years ago a gal asked me to see if her boyfriend was cheating or would cheat on her. So I created a personna from from a girl I knew in the fifth grade. The photo was from the internet of Sarah Elizabeth Windsor.
    After I turned the results of the probe over to Jennifer, I never bothered to delete the profile since it's totally intergrated into several several sites reinforcing the illusion of a living person.

I may need it again one day.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,797 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JohnnyBGood
    October, 2018....hmmm....just before the mid-term elections. Hmmm?

Yep
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uh, 2 LV hotel security guards were fatally shot yesterday at Arizona Charlie's Decatur, while investigating a disturbance.

I wonder where they were during the concert.......

And, so it begins......

Neal
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched a video shortly after the event happening where there was shown with matching sound, muzzle flashes from another shooter position. If that film was doctored they sure did it in a hurry.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad

You forgot about bump stocks and other semi auto gadgets for rapid fire along with oversized magazines with military weapons with cheap leaded ammunition sold in bulk!

I think The Rhino's will eventually go with this ideology of gun control as soon as The White majority keeps dropping in numbers with illegal immigration with no birth control will knock out whites who can't or won't compete in The population explosion or physical work labor jobs. This is coming, believe it or not,democrazy is coming.

serf
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More than 3 months have past and yet we still know squat. There is something seriously wrong with this picture. This isn't about doing a "thorough" investigation this looks increasingly like a cover up.

Even the lawyers representing the victims are frustrated with the lack of information and cooperation with the authorities.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why should there be ANY reason to delay and hide true information from the public ??? this crap of sealing info for years is a coverup in of itsself
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    why should there be ANY reason to delay and hide true information from the public ??? this crap of sealing info for years is a coverup in of itsself

No reason except it is ALL BS
    F'in Bunch of Idiots credibility is as sh***y as the cnn dnc blm and the D+R RICO gang azzwholes.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are going to release a report 1 year after the event.

There was no statement as to releasing a motive, as currently one is not known.

Not really sure what you folks are looking for.

Seems like someone decided that he wanted to kill a bunch of people.

His personal motive could have been headlines and fame, the killing of a perceived type of people, simply blood lust, or any one of a number of other things. Some may provide insight towards prevention in the future, but most will not.

What 'truth' do you seek?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpageabc
    There will be 1001 tin foil conspiracy theory's on this event. However like the Kenedy assasination. When there is only on gunman and he is dead.

Its anyone's guess why?

Maybe he was just a *...

Well just maybe it's cause and effect. In the end the cause is to disarm America and the effect is not to let it happen to the last Nation on Earth that has that right to bear arms.

When they can ban nuclear bombs then they can come after my guns.[:D]

serf
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    to me motive is irrelevant except for the FACT that this "info" is being held to be released at a certain time ...which is horse apples and serves NO good other than to further a chosen political agenda....so, who will this directly benefit...waiting minds want to know