In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Bolsheviks want your guns.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in Politics
I did not author this but it puts into words what is in my mind that I cannot seem to express. If you know the enemy you know this is true.

As of today, March 14th 2018, we have now entered phase 3 of our "American Spring". Phases 1 and 2 are not over, nor will they have an official end date so to speak.
Phase 1 was the initial student outrage/media frenzy with so-called student activists plastered throughout the networks on an hourly basis. The main hub of these operations is
primarily operating on social platforms. Phase 2 is the finical warfare being waged against the gun lobbies, manufacturers, and law abiding citizens. Examples would include
NRA discounts being dropped, Dick's & Walmart both banning/restricting firearm and ammunition sales, and banks being pressured to stop processing gun related transactions.
Phase 3 is currently happening now. I know, many of you will scoff at these children, seeing them for what they are: mindless, brainwashed youths with nothing better to do but
indulge in this narcissistic, moronic behavior. However, what must be kept in mind is that these puppets truly believe they are morally correct; they will settle
for nothing less than total fulfillment of their bottomless goblet of ego.

They will not stop, and these protests will become more and more frequent, eventually
becoming daily affairs. Once school lets out in the summer, the events will become disruptive and most likely violent.

Think Occupy Wallstreet on a national level, targeting specific Congressional districts (Purple States) and Sanctuary Cities.
Combine these millions of schoolchildren with the plethora of left-wing groups that will undoubtedly come to their aide, and you've got one hell of a timber box.
The goal will be total strangulation of everyday life for not only civic offcals and politicians, but the general public as well. They will be relentless until their goals
are accomplished, which in their own words is bare minimum semi-auto ban if not an outright ban altogether. "These children are a joke, no one could possibly take them seriously"
Look closer, below the surface.

The students and the media would love for you to believe these marches and events are totally and completely grass roots: this is false.
Todays #NationalStudentWalkout was presented to us as a student protest orcestrated by Cameron Kasky.

In reality, this was a well networked stunt primarily orgainzed on Facebook by Youth Empower, a sub-division of the Women's March.

It has been well documented and shown that the finacing of this organization is primarily donations from shadowy, corrupt, philantropist billionaire's and their foundations.
Deena Katz, Hollywood producer, DNC confidant and co-executive director of Women's March LA Foundation, has been working closey with multiple student groups including Youth Empower
to organize marches and rallies, specifically the big one planned in DC.
March For our Lives is to take place in DC on March 24th, 2018. Upwards of 500,000 are expected to attend, with up to 25 sister marches taking place nationwide.

The marches are being funded not only from celebrity donations, but from big time anti-gun lobbying groups. Everytown is the primary fundraiser for the protests,
along with it's umbrella organizations such as Mom's Demand Action and Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Both Michael Bloomberg and Warren Buffett sit on the boards of these
groups. This money is all streamed through the DNC's main war-chest ActBlue, and will be used to sustain these protests throughout the spring and summer.
What you are witnessing is a psychological operation being perpetuated onto the public, designed to propel leftists back into power in the midterms.
This is a combination Mao Zedong's Great Lep Forward/Cultural Revolution and the Arab Spring in terms of tactics and media optics.

Both were carefully orcehestrated through youth and student movements, with the Arab Spring strategically operated on social media. That leaves us with Phase 4
Phase 4 cannot be carried out with total sucsess until Trump is either impeached or assassinated.

We have seen some testing and false flagging of Phase 4 with the recent Twitter purge and YouTube censcorship. The ultimate goal is to
completely silence any dissenting voices, so the perception is created that EVERYONE wants the guns taken, the borders open, Trump impeached or jailed etc.

This is the final push to bring us to heel. They've got no other card left to play, and in this massive rush to get operational, the jackals have been forced out of hiding.
They've gotten complacent and sloppy over the years, not prepared or expecting us to fight back. We see them, we know them. Connect the dots on your own. Don't let the
stupidity of these kids fool you; the left has a powerful political weapon here. They can use them both offensively and defensively, and there is nothing I don't expect
them to try. Point is, stay vigilant. Don't get lazy, lethargic, or fall into the recency bias. If you do, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Comments

• Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree that there's currently a push to make us believe that "everyone" agrees that guns are bad and should be more tightly controlled. I hear it everyday on the news - "90% of Americans want" more gun control, UBCs, whatever...

Pretty soon, even the most staunch gun rights folks are going to start thinkiing "Hell, maybe I'm the outlier here and we should restrict."

I'm not one of the 90% they're talking about.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't they call you traitors to communism "Trots" ?

the trots
    Explosive, uncontrollable diarrhea which often results in excessive swearing and/or fist clenching.
    Please help me dear lord baby jesus, that spicy pad thai gave me an awful case of the trots.

Stop drinking all that cider or you'll get the trots!!
    #diarrhea#the poops#montezuma's revenge#the squirts#liquid poop
    [;)]