In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

First Person on Mars should be Female?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Politics
They are righting a wrong I suggest here. But Symbolically this is placing a woman on a male symbol The God of War but then they placed a man on a Female symbol with The Moon! Equality mind game no doubt.

You cannot rectify the sexes yet but give them (Nasa) time and they will try!

serf

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/947400/life-on-mars-mission-to-red-planet-nasa

NASA has had several female astronauts, but only men have been sent to the moon.

As a result, an astronaut trainer at NASA?s Johnson Space Centre in Houston believes this should be rectified.

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well they may as well address every diversity oversight.

There have been no black people on the moon.

There have been no first-nationals on the moon.

There have been no trans-gendered people on the moon.

To the best of our knowledge there have been no bi-sexual people on the moon, nor has there been a little person or an illegal alien.

The first person on Mars, therefore, must be a half-black, half-Eskimo, trans-gendered, bi-sexual undocumented midget.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Well they may as well address every diversity oversight.

There have been no black people on the moon.

There have been no first-nationals on the moon.

There have been no trans-gendered people on the moon.

To the best of our knowledge there have been no bi-sexual people on the moon, nor has there been a little person or an illegal alien.

The first person on Mars, therefore, must be a half-black, half-Eskimo, trans-gendered, bi-sexual undocumented midget.

You should seek employment In California with that train of thought.You, however, forgot about Foreign Nationalists. They are not illegal or undocumented don't you think? Back to being brainwash!

Oh wait all earth people will be foreigners there but then we may be all just transplanted Martians already. [;)]

serf
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/evidence-of-ancient-nuclear-explosions-on-mars-says-scientist_1924819.html

Mars has a high concentration of the gas isotope Xenon 129 in its atmosphere. Xenon 129 is produced by nuclear reactions. The surface of the red planet also has an excess of uranium and thorium.

These conditions are likely the result of two large anomalous nuclear explosions on Mars in the past, argues propulsion scientist Dr. John Brandenburg in a 2014 paper, titled ?Evidence of a Massive Thermonuclear Explosion on Mars in the Past.?
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The first person there will be an illegal alien.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    since they legalized pot, busloads have gone to Mars...
  • Options
    WyattEarp45WyattEarp45 Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the 1st person on Mars were anything but black, the blacks would invent some sort of new racist theory about mankind holding them back. So let's make the 1st person on Mars a black person so we don't have to listen to months and months of whining blacks screaming "racism" and other such childish behavior that is so typical of blacks.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to have the option of shipping a whole bunch of females to Mars.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    since they legalized pot, busloads have gone to Mars...

LOL since they re-legalized alcohol Supertanker loads have gone to their alcohol soaked grave. I bagged plenty. Too many.
    I don't because of legalites. CDL CWP are more important to me.
    Ask PD, FD, EMS which causes the most problems and death.
    Weed OD = twinkies and a nap
    Alcohol OD = sickness and dirt nap.
    Drunks from my High school are mostly dead or sick. The weed smokers are mostly sucessfull. IE: Ones a PD chief another a Senator and I'm pretty sure the Senator is still HIGH LOL
    EVERY one of my friends who smoke weed - started with alcohol-- the #1 gateway drug.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    should be female...then the house would be clean, laundry done, and supper on the table when i show up.....i had a dream