In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Greitens

Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Politics
Can the to be former Governor of Missouri escape the State as more charges are being brought by different Jurisdictions?

There could be a new reality show of Governors from across the states.

I mean now I believe Illinoi and Missouri could have competing shows.[:D]

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wasn't going to hold him up over the personal hanky panky thing but he showed a lack of integrity over other issues like misusing his donor list and other questionable actions.
    It takes a certain type of individual to become a SEAL and like pit bulls and fighting roosters, that attitude and personality may not be suitable for suit and tie activities.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have to agree it takes a lot of Will to become one of any Special service. That is why they look for commitment. But then the current Military is all volunteer, so you could say that about all Soldiers in harms way. But aren't all Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Coast Guardsmen, Merchant Marines, at any time in a position of danger on moments notice?

But as I had never served in the Military I could not really know to what extent that the mind games go. Or the physical strain endured. But as I have first hand accounts of such men in the the teams they are a mysterious, and quiet bunch and for good reason.