.

US CONSTITUTION

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
edited November 2018 in Politics
Article 4 Section 4......the United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION.....and if this mass of people set on entering the USA by any means possibe to get a boatload of FREEBIES is NOT an invasion then what the hell is it ????????? taxpayers should REVOLT against being forced to support these FOREIGNERS in any way shape or form ..as they will drag our society down to the level they just left.....GUARANTEED...look at france, germany, and sweden with the truth covered by political correctness while internal disasters are routine...NOT ONE NOT ONE STEP INSIDE OUR BORDER

Comments

  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with you,the soft headed fools running the borders don't
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    Many people will leave the U.S. for better places when the situation becomes really bad. It's happening in the E.U.

    Germans going elsewhere: https://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/germans-move-to-orban-s-hungary-to-flee-immigrants-1.1944663

    Lots of folks going to Hungary?? No Islam?
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/western-europeans-flee-from-islam-and-set-up-colonies-in-hungary/
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    we NEED a few more MILLIONS of poor people in this country to really overload the already taxed social services currently providing FREEBIES to people living like kings compared to what is headed our way..and they all WANT the SAME....DENMAND IT...amd messico needs to head them off or we should close a lot of money and business going their way... this KRAP of providing transport and aid to their northern border to pass the responsibility on to us has to STOP....
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    Yes the march across Mexico is an INVASION. The Mexicans call it an invasion into their country and aren't very happy.

    Amazing: There are United States Citizens who believe we should have Social_ism instead of Capitalism and it appears they are HAPPY about an invasion. The MSM,, Not a peep?? about how / why / the Invasion through another country or what to do about it?

    The MSM are talking about how much "suffering", "hardships" and "pain" the INVADERS are experiencing and how horrible the U.S. is to deploy the ARMY.

    CNN was questioning "what happens when the U.S. army starts shooting"

    Even more amazing is people escaping from social_ist / communist countries some with dictators and when they get to the U.S.they want to change the U.S. to be more like the country they the just left.

    The U.S. should have the same attitude as HUNGARY. Hungarys Foreign Minister has stated: IT IS ONLY HUNGARY WHO SHALL ALLOW WHO COMES INTO OUT COUNTRY AND WHO WE DO NOT WANT. They have a fence and have reduced their illegal immigration by 99% OH WAIT, isn't that what the people elected TRUMP to do and TRUMP got slapped down by Federal Justices?

    Who do we have to protect the U.S.? Jeff Sessions,, ha, ha, appears TRUMP by himself, and most Republicans. NO DEMOCRATS.



    We'd better not lose the House and/or Senate or the U.S. will never be the same and the "different" looks like social_ism,, or Communism.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,153 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We should invade Mexico and take them over. Fix the corruption, kill the cartels and have awesome cheap winter vacations on the beach for US Citizens.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,402
    edited November -1
    We did that already, that's how we wound up with Kommiefornia and a lot more.
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,615 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hadn't heard the mexicans calling it an invasion and not being happy about it since the video on the news shows the mexicans giving them water, setting up free food stands, giving them clothes, and other needs.

    Also, the mexicans let them pile into their pickups, cars, trucks and buses for free rides.

    That doesn't seem like they are not happy .... or am I missing something?



    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Yes the march across Mexico is an INVASION. The Mexicans call it an invasion into their country and aren't very happy.

    Amazing: There are United States Citizens who believe we should have Social_ism instead of Capitalism and it appears they are HAPPY about an invasion. The MSM,, Not a peep?? about how / why / the Invasion through another country or what to do about it?

    The MSM are talking about how much "suffering", "hardships" and "pain" the INVADERS are experiencing and how horrible the U.S. is to deploy the ARMY.

    CNN was questioning "what happens when the U.S. army starts shooting"

    Even more amazing is people escaping from social_ist / communist countries some with dictators and when they get to the U.S.they want to change the U.S. to be more like the country they the just left.

    The U.S. should have the same attitude as HUNGARY. Hungarys Foreign Minister has stated: IT IS ONLY HUNGARY WHO SHALL ALLOW WHO COMES INTO OUT COUNTRY AND WHO WE DO NOT WANT. They have a fence and have reduced their illegal immigration by 99% OH WAIT, isn't that what the people elected TRUMP to do and TRUMP got slapped down by Federal Justices?

    Who do we have to protect the U.S.? Jeff Sessions,, ha, ha, appears TRUMP by himself, and most Republicans. NO DEMOCRATS.



    We'd better not lose the House and/or Senate or the U.S. will never be the same and the "different" looks like social_ism,, or Communism.
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have to dilute the white vote first and the invasion has been happening since 1980's when The Babyboomers decided to forgo having children and living the good life.

    Then Ronald Reagan started the party by starting having America being a creditor nation to a debtor nation and Then legalizing millions Of Hispanics for compassion reasons. Now the flood gates have been open for Third world status with political correctness.

    Of course, Ronald has been praised and worship because he brought down The USSR which would have collapsed anyway. It'soon to be our time to follow suit under The NWO with The International Corporations being the new paradigm for political control of we The people of the new world order, believe it or not. Go ahead and vote and see how much they promise that ever comes true!

    serf

    http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Ronald_Reagan_Immigration.htm


    In 1986 he voted for the Simpson-Mazzoli immigration bill because we were told it would solve the problem of massive illegal immigration. In his diaries, President Ronald Reagan said he was going to sign the bill because we had to regain control of our borders. The Simpson-Mazzoli bill contained three promises:

    The government would make a concerted effort to control the borders.
    An effective employer verification program would ensure that only legal workers were hired.
    One-time amnesty would be granted for people illegally in the United States.

    All three promises were broken. The government has made no serious effort to control our borders. Employers continue knowingly to hire illegal immigrants without any real fear of punishment.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

    I hadn't heard the mexicans calling it an invasion and not being happy about it since the video on the news shows the mexicans giving them water, setting up free food stands, giving them clothes, and other needs.

    Also, the mexicans let them pile into their pickups, cars, trucks and buses for free rides.

    That doesn't seem like they are not happy .... or am I missing something?
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Yes the march across Mexico is an INVASION. The Mexicans call it an invasion into their country and aren't very happy.

    Amazing: There are United States Citizens who believe we should have Social_ism instead of Capitalism and it appears they are HAPPY about an invasion. The MSM,, Not a peep?? about how / why / the Invasion through another country or what to do about it?

    The MSM are talking about how much "suffering", "hardships" and "pain" the INVADERS are experiencing and how horrible the U.S. is to deploy the ARMY.

    CNN was questioning "what happens when the U.S. army starts shooting"

    Even more amazing is people escaping from social_ist / communist countries some with dictators and when they get to the U.S.they want to change the U.S. to be more like the country they the just left.

    The U.S. should have the same attitude as HUNGARY. Hungarys Foreign Minister has stated: IT IS ONLY HUNGARY WHO SHALL ALLOW WHO COMES INTO OUT COUNTRY AND WHO WE DO NOT WANT. They have a fence and have reduced their illegal immigration by 99% OH WAIT, isn't that what the people elected TRUMP to do and TRUMP got slapped down by Federal Justices?

    Who do we have to protect the U.S.? Jeff Sessions,, ha, ha, appears TRUMP by himself, and most Republicans. NO DEMOCRATS.



    We'd better not lose the House and/or Senate or the U.S. will never be the same and the "different" looks like social_ism,, or Communism.

    I'll get a few more references. The immigrants "transportation" didn't show up yesterday so now they are walking to Mexico City.

    https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/authorities-turn-up-heat-on-migrants/

    Appears Mexico has got control of the group by isolating them and delaying any chance they have of reaching the U.S. anytime soon. A move that doesn't surprise me.

    I say NO WAY but something more powerful than Trump might get it sped up but I see a small chance of that happening.

    Generally the INVASION force is slowly dwindling away. Not enough Supplies, sleeping under plastic covers, and walking is taking a toll. All this is quite different than the first few day.

    The optics are bad for Mexico. They need to appear compassionate but don't need to make it easy for them to reach the border. Believe that's what is happening.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tflogger
    I agree with you,the soft headed fools running the borders don't
    Talking about U.S. borders? If so there NO LONGER soft headed fools running them. Protecting the border is a Federal Responsibility.

    Starts with Trump and down to I.C.E. and I have yet to see anything soft about Either nor or they fools.

    I.C.E. was told to "stand down" by Obamas administration and what choice do they have when the commander and chief gives the orders.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

    I hadn't heard the mexicans calling it an invasion and not being happy about it since the video on the news shows the mexicans giving them water, setting up free food stands, giving them clothes, and other needs.

    Also, the mexicans let them pile into their pickups, cars, trucks and buses for free rides.

    That doesn't seem like they are not happy .... or am I missing something?



    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Yes the march across Mexico is an INVASION. The Mexicans call it an invasion into their country and aren't very happy.

    Amazing: There are United States Citizens who believe we should have Social_ism instead of Capitalism and it appears they are HAPPY about an invasion. The MSM,, Not a peep?? about how / why / the Invasion through another country or what to do about it?

    The MSM are talking about how much "suffering", "hardships" and "pain" the INVADERS are experiencing and how horrible the U.S. is to deploy the ARMY.

    CNN was questioning "what happens when the U.S. army starts shooting"

    Even more amazing is people escaping from social_ist / communist countries some with dictators and when they get to the U.S.they want to change the U.S. to be more like the country they the just left.

    The U.S. should have the same attitude as HUNGARY. Hungarys Foreign Minister has stated: IT IS ONLY HUNGARY WHO SHALL ALLOW WHO COMES INTO OUT COUNTRY AND WHO WE DO NOT WANT. They have a fence and have reduced their illegal immigration by 99% OH WAIT, isn't that what the people elected TRUMP to do and TRUMP got slapped down by Federal Justices?

    Who do we have to protect the U.S.? Jeff Sessions,, ha, ha, appears TRUMP by himself, and most Republicans. NO DEMOCRATS.



    We'd better not lose the House and/or Senate or the U.S. will never be the same and the "different" looks like social_ism,, or Communism.





    Even as the Mexican Government offers these people asylum, it is not hard to understand how they would like to get them through their country as soon as possible.

    Perhaps our best option would be to charter a fleet of busses and let these people continue their migration to Canada.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    haven't we had about a dozen so called amnesties ?????? failure to control our borders just invites larger migrations....so guess what it will look like if ANY of these coming now get into AMERICA....and the idea of giving them FREE rent/food/medical on AMERICAN SOIL till some judge says COME ON IN is SUPREME StUPIDITY....close and lock the door
Sign In or Register to comment.