In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Senator Warren is NOT Cherokee!

AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The question is not "What part Cherokee are you?" (Answer is ALL of me!)

The question is- do you maintain tribal affiliation. And yes, there IS a structured process for that. And no, she never has.

As the writer points out in the Op-Ed piece (well written BTW) Native American is the only group that the question of "percentage" comes up. Warren has been deliberately deceptive, and frankly, has behaved in a manner that would have had anyone else crucified as a bigot.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    During High School dated an Indian girl named "Six-Killer".

At the time supposed it refered someone being able to drink a six pack and still stand with honor. Later found out that wasn't true.

Trump could have named Pocahontas Little Beaver but smartly choose the former.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Supposedly, her family lore was that there was a Cherokee blood line 5 generations ago. This has not been documented.

Warren, until up for promotion at Harvard as a minority professor, pretty much claimed to be white. She was an Indian for a few years, was tenured, and became white again.

There is no reason for her to doubt the family lore, but we have to first believe that her parents actually told her that she was part Cherokee. Perhaps they did her siblings support her. Some of her cousins, particularly those she has not met, dispute the claim.

I would apply the term opportunistic and evasive more than deceptive.

Does not change the fact, however, that someone as demonstrably brain-dead as Elisabeth Warren should not have been a professor at any university, and it much kinder to suggest she used an affirmative action program to advance rather than sleeping her way to the top.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    will the fake indian ever be held accountable for her lies of political expediency or will she just keep her exalted position till she soaks up high retirement benefits
  • Options
    CJ7nvrstkCJ7nvrstk Member Posts: 678 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Self identifies as a scalping savage, doesn't hurt anyone! Leave her alone!
  • Options
    djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and because she is a super uber liberal the media gives her a full pass on her lies.
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, take your pick.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jim_lemay
    DECEPTIVE
    Yep.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    While she has been proven not to be Native American, maybe she should
    be looked at for being tri-polar.

Can she be impeached for being unstable, fantasizing? Well maybe not, then a testing process may be legislated and take another ten years to figure out.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    anything for a better govt blanket....
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It may be because they may be unstable as well
    and do not want to be outed. After all there may
    not be other employment elsewhere in the jobs market.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    so i fudged on my entrance exam, i really did not want to study or cram.....they took my history and swallowed it all, so i got to college early that fall....convinced them all i was a hi-a-watha when really i was just a lie-a-watha...rode that pony till it was a horse, benefitted me the most of course....where i studied and where i taught admitted no mistake, so they just confirmed my deception first rate...now i pray this will not affect my election chances, as i would hate to miss the inaugural dances...on integrity and honor i got a PASS, so stick my win up your *