In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Progressives unseated all 59 Republican judges

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in Politics
Yep and of course we need more Sanction cities and welfare with illegal immigration don't we! [:o)] And you can bet whites are not on the list to be elected either.

serf

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/pa5b8z/progressives-unseated-all-59-republican-judges-up-for-re-election-in-houston-in-the-midterms

The way you become a judge in Texas isn't based on merit. It?s simply based on what party you're affiliated with. And that's it."

Comments

• Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:And you can bet whites are not on the list to be elected either.

In the early to mid 1970's I attended a meeting with corporate personnel regarding new EEO laws in the company I worked for. They assigned numbers in order for hiring and promotion. White males were 0 , females were 1, minorities were 2, minority females 3 , etc.

Shortly after I had an opening for a promotion for the area I supervised. I received a note in my in box from my manager. "I don't care who you hire as long as it is a female" read the note.

Nothing EQUAL about that, and today we are seeing the results.