In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Impeach Trump.

penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
edited January 2019 in Politics
If you disagree please say why. I doubt that you will.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NO ...because if there was NOT enuff crookedness to impeach BILLARY KLINTON then there is NOT enuff of anything to slam TRUMP with.... the repubs should GET to use the same standards the dimocraps DID
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay, I will bite.

What crime that is impeachable is claimed that Trump has committed? There has to be a specific High Crime and or misdemeanors for an impeachment. You can't say "I don't like the SOB therefore Impeach his sorry *".

What are the charge(s) against him that have sufficient evidence, not CNN or Washington Post claims or sensationalized balderdash. What is the EVIDENCE?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    we will have to wait for "evidence" ....mueller has years left open or until Trump dies of old age
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jim_lemay
    Impeachment of Trump will occur, the Democrats now hold a majority in the House of Representatives. The trial is supposed to take place in Senate where the Republicans hold the majority. Unless there is more evidence/proof of transgressions than has been brought forth, I don't see a point in Impeachment other than political grandstanding by the Democrats aimed at 2020 election process.

IMPEACH HIM FOR WHAT?

Remember is it WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE that is the required proof of a CRIME.

If that standard is not upheld, like with Lois Learner (IRS) and Hillary and Uranium One is the result; where the hack James Comey exonerated Hillary and Lois Learner gets a cushy retirement pass.
  • Options
    penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
    edited November -1
    Gives it time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Okay, I will bite.

What crime that is impeachable is claimed that Trump has committed? There has to be a specific High Crime and or misdemeanors for an impeachment. You can't say "I don't like the SOB therefore Impeach his sorry *".

What are the charge(s) against him that have sufficient evidence, not CNN or Washington Post claims or sensationalized balderdash. What is the EVIDENCE?

Doesn't have to be what is commonly thought criminal behavior to be the "high crimes and misdemeanors" referenced in the constitution.

There have been some evident clues that reasonable thinking people have noted, but the Special Investigator's report has not yet been completed.

Perhaps you should review what high crimes and misdemeanors has entailed in the past before claiming there has been no evidence of any of them now.

Ah, the obfuscutor Barzillia strikes again. I did not say there was no evidence. I asked what has sufficient evidence of a crime.... BIG difference between an politically driven accusation and PROOF.
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO, if there was any evidence what so ever it would have been leaked long ago by the media and/or someone within the government.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mueller will threaten a large enuff number of low level bozos till they all scream TRUMP DID IT, so they get a reduced penalty for the lifetime term they will be threatened with...