In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

After some more thought

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
I have 3 more possible Canary *.

Ruger41: hasn't been here long, doesn't YELL his position[;)] but he has yet to post anything contrary to the Constitution. I think he "gets it". I like him. Anyone else familiar with him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What about Rocklobster? Seems to have a clear understanding and is fairly outspoken. Right/wrong?

Ruger270man?

And another of the brethren has asked me about ECC. I have no problem with him.

Salzo? More abrasive than HB[:D] Never compromises and knows the Constitution.

Gunphreak!!! Most Constitutionally knowledgable member of Gunbroker!

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Jp, the only objection I would have is Rocklobster, as I belive at one point he had posted something negitive about arms.

Don't remember the conversation, and I may be wrong.

However, I am now thinking, perhaps there should be a thread where people can come ask about joining. That way one must take the initive to join, rather than feel somehow obligated, or joining on a whim.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    freemind, I am not familiar with that about rock, I would like to know more though.

As far as the other, as I stated, I waited to be asked, so that was my experience . Perhaps we could do both? Maybe you are right.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    freemind, I am not familiar with that about rock, I would like to know more though.

As far as the other, as I stated, I waited to be asked, so that was my experience . Perhaps we could do both? Maybe you are right.

Perhaps if Pickenup would agree, we could have a sign up sticky.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good idea! I will email lt. and ask him to compose. It will then be presented for sticky.[:D]
  • Options
    Canary ass no. 1Canary ass no. 1 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As mentioned;
    Orginally, there was an unspoken thought that one must 'ask' to be inducted.
    So far, we are coming right along in the induction process.

However..I will not place in the roster ANYBODY that does not reply in the affirmative their desire to become a Canary *.

The NRA is made up of 'Second Amendment supporters"..that have no idea at all what that means.

We shall not.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Absolutely affirmative!