In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Canary * no. 12 Reporting for Duty

Canary ass no. 12Canary ass no. 12 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
Ready to kick some Candy *'s

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Get out there and start continue kickin'![;)]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Good morning No. 12

The task at hand...illustrate and contrast examples of collectivism vs. individualism.

Liberty vs. control, regulation vs. individual free choice, personal responsibility vs. government nanny-state.

Collectivist government actions and collectivist beliefs, are so ingrained in society and government, that few even realize there is something wrong with these beliefs and actions......

Go forth and have at it.[;)]
  • Options
    Canary ass No. 6Canary ass No. 6 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome #12,.........didn't get a chance to vote on you, but I would have been a "yea" anyway.[;)]

Guys,........are we a Democracy now?
    Just curious.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Canary * No. 1 here;

Welcome to our little corner of the world..a corner sheltered out of the stone of the Constitution.

Marc; Sorry I missed waiting for your number..I plead too much clutter..I just flat made a decision to go ahead with the awarding of the new member his 'wings'..so to speak.

Describe your solution to the problem of ever increasing numbers and ever increasing discussions concerning 'we the Canary *' so that we know where we stand on new members.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Canary * No. 1 here;

Welcome to our little corner of the world..a corner sheltered out of the stone of the Constitution.

Marc; Sorry I missed waiting for your number..I plead too much clutter..I just flat made a decision to go ahead with the awarding of the new member his 'wings'..so to speak.Describe your solution to the problem of ever increasing numbers and ever increasing discussions concerning 'we the Canary *' so that we know where we stand on new members.

It's not a problem,......it would have been a big "yea" vote anyway for me. You simply saved me a post.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner