In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Canary *

MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
When is our first annual meeting?[:D]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What the hell is all this Canary * stuff.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As you have made such an uproar in state of CA, I went ahead and made ya'll a little present of sorts, your own domain names. If you're interested, email me for details.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,383 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    A little bitty bird with a tiny feathered *.....ya know.
  • Options
    Canary ass no. 1Canary ass no. 1 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    While the greatest portion of my vast intellect [:D] is chuckling over NO.8 answer as being the only appropriate response; Given the numerous threads explaining the origin and path of the Order;

Here;

......................Mission Statement..............................
    ........For The "Order of The Brethren of The Canary *"...........

As a member, I Swear to;

Understand, live by, and believe in The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights in these United States of America as it was written by the Founding Fathers.

Present the consistent message of adherence to the United States Constitution and its Bill of Rights, personal liberty, limited government and the founding principals of individualism.

Teach the uneducated to help them clarify and understand how the Republic was meant to be and how it can be saved.

Support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence.

Support the fact that the United States Government has NO BUSINESS in making gun control legislation, insofar that the Second Amendment precludes it.

Understand, rehearse, be able to repeat, and live by the Second Amendment ;
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.