In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Has anyone seen Wagonwheel ?

Canary ass no. 12Canary ass no. 12 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
I have not seen him posting in a long time. He would be a nice addition to the OBCA. Anyone know if he is still around ?

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I think he posted yesterday.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Folks that frequent this forum seem to have a tendancy to burn out rather quickly.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was wrong, it has been awhile. Good of you to notice, we all shoulds as he is one of the good ones. I fired off an email, hopefully it will net a result.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Folks that frequent this forum seem to have a tendancy to burn out rather quickly
    Certain amount of truth, there...

When one gets into it, fury becomes the overriding reaction of a strong man ..and further abraiding from the anti-gunners that slink around does nothing to help that reaction.

Many perhaps drop off to prevent themselves from doing something stupid. There was a time, years ago, that I was close to 'stupid' ..a wise old guy counseled me...and I treasure him still yet today.

Even then, I realized that one must be squeky clean..and stay that way..if one insisted on bearding the Giant.
    Perhaps they feel hopeless ..that there is no possible solution.

Whatever ..it takes a tremendous amount of discipline to wage this soft war for any period of time. The fires of Freedom have to burn away all the garbage that slows people down ..if one wishes to continue to go on.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Folks that frequent this forum seem to have a tendancy to burn out rather quickly.....

Agree. I just recently started even coming to this forum. My blood pressure raises over here.
  • Options
    Canary ass No. 6Canary ass No. 6 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

Agree. I just recently started even coming to this forum. My blood pressure raises over here.
    Try "politics" sometime!
    I rarely go over there.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No result on the email yet.[V]
  • Options
    MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    No result on the email yet.[V]

Thanks Jeff for the email you sent me. Busy working, hadn't had time to look in. By the what is all this Canary stuff about. Aren't canaries yellow birds they take down into mines to see if there is air?