In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sister of Bears QB Grossman Robbed at Gunpoint

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
Sister of Bears quarterback Grossman robbed at gunpoint

Tribune staff report
10:07 PM CDT, September 22, 2008

The sister of Bears quarterback Rex Grossman was robbed at gunpoint Friday in her Lincoln Park garage, a source said Monday.

The woman was backing her sport-utility vehicle into her garage in the 2000 block of North Racine Avenue about 11:30 a.m. when the robber followed her inside and brandished a gun, a Chicago police spokesman said. The spokesman declined to identify the victim, but a source said it was Grossman's sister, Ashley Fox.

Reached at home, Fox confirmed she was robbed but declined further comment.

LINK
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1696353.story

Comments

• Options
    awindsawinds Member Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Criminals have guns in Chicago ?? That's illegal.[:0]
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by awinds

Yeah, I thought that Chicago government put a stop to all gun crime by making it darn near impossible for peaceful, lawful citizens to own guns. What the heck went wrong with such a reasonable, well thought-out law?
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

Yeah, I thought that Chicago government put a stop to all gun crime by making it darn near impossible for peaceful, lawful citizens to own guns. What the heck went wrong with such a reasonable, well thought-out law?

That didn't take long.
    All of what.......3 days.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

That didn't take long.
    All of what.......3 days.

Sorry, I...ah...I clicked on the ......wrong button. My bad. I just B passing through. Oh, thanks for the welcome back.
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee, isn't this what happens with "reasonable restrictions"?? The only ones restricted are those least likely to be criminals.