In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

c. a.'s here you go

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    You republicans should have thought ahead and not nominated a screaming Fasilist for president.

Too bad...so sad.

All the fat cats..the bloated, couch potatoes counting their ill-gotten gains from the stock market better be sweating..for obama is coming for you.

He will leave the big boys alone..the Elites..they pay his wages. No..you middle class apes that have been giving the finger to the Constitution are about to reap what you have been sowing.

I been waiting a LOOOng time for the day of reckoning for the stupid in this country...and that day is right around the corner.

I shouldn't be happy about it...but there will be no freedom except right straight thru the Beast.
    The Beast is feeling its' oats..it just rammed the biggest load of snit EVER SEEN down the throats of the American Citizen...and that citizen merely smiled and continued to make plans to vote for obamcain...SHOE SIZE BENG BIGGER THEN THEIR I.Q.

I am firmly convinced that the average person would show a 'flat-line' if hooked up to a brain-wave machine....
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    You republicans should have thought ahead and not nominated a screaming Fasilist for president.Too bad...so sad.

All the fat cats..the bloated, couch potatoes counting their ill-gotten gains from the stock market better be sweating..for obama is coming for you.

He will leave the big boys alone..the Elites..they pay his wages. No..you middle class apes that have been giving the finger to the Constitution are about to reap what you have been sowing.

I been waiting a LOOOng time for the day of reckoning for the stupid in this country...and that day is right around the corner.

I shouldn't be happy about it...but there will be no freedom except right straight thru the Beast.
    The Beast is feeling its' oats..it just rammed the biggest load of snit EVER SEEN down the throats of the American Citizen...and that citizen merely smiled and continued to make plans to vote for obamcain...SHOE SIZE BENG BIGGER THEN THEIR I.Q.

I am firmly convinced that the average person would show a 'flat-line' if hooked up to a brain-wave machine....

Some of us DO change after seeing the truth![:0][;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner