In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Democrats Could Hit 60 Senate Seats

JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081004/pl_politico/14280

And no doubt what it would mean especially with Obama as President, they would do everything in their power to undermine everything that we believe in and have gained including possibly removing the Second Amendment and even the First Amendment, don't underestimate them by saying that is impossible...

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:And no doubt what it would mean especially with Obama as President, they would do everything in their power to undermine everything that we believe in and have gained including possibly removing the Second Amendment and even the First Amendment, don't underestimate them by saying that is impossible...

Odd ..that sounds eerily like somebody else I have been watching....bush and his merry band of thugs, criminals, thieves, warmongers, traitors, and just general scum that he has surrounded himself with...
    Sorry ..but I fail too see the difference between obama and bush/mccain.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My sentiments exactly.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    The senate could be 100 democrats. It is irrelevant. We officially handed our nation over to men behind the curtain on friday. And waddya know, the stock market is plummeting faster than it was before.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Actually we need more conservative controlled congressional seats as opposed to liberal controlled seats to slow our demise as we know what the democrats want and we know that they will go right to the off switch if given the opportunity, where the republicans cant be trusted either, but are a bit slower fortunately for us.
    Hopefully this bailout will do more good than harm, but given that its the government anyone's guess is just that unfortunately; its their mess hope they clean it up since we are paying for it and I seriously doubt that we will get any of that money back that they don't already owe us anyway.