In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sportsmen and Hunters......

2»

Comments

• Options
    JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Use my name or dont bother.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I won't bother if:
    1. You are that thin skinned.
    2. You don't consider it a good thing to be a jarhead![:(!]
    So at your request I will ignore you, bye,bye!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, skin has nothing to do with it as I have actually been shot, stabbed, cut, clubbed, gassed, attacked by wild animals and swarms of yellowjackets and even had to cut myself and then sew it and so believe that my skin is tough enough, don't you worry about it.
    As concerning the name, you are not a Marine and are therefore not entitled to it and fyi we normally use the term DevilDog and sometimes JarHead, but as for the username I will spell it for you: Juggernaut.
    I earned the title of Marine and was in the 3/3 Expeditionary Force, not JarHead, at least get your facts straight.
    I never made such a request, but it works for me and probably everyone else here as you and those like you are not one of us.
    And again I no longer work for the gov sponsored military.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Juggernaut
    No, skin has nothing to do with it as I have actually been shot, stabbed, cut, clubbed, gassed, attacked by wild animals and swarms of yellowjackets and even had to cut myself and then sew it and so believe that my skin is tough enough, don't you worry about it.
    Sounds like you don't get along with others very well. [8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, actually I get along with others just fine normally at least I try to (I didn't intend to say all of that and I think that I was just being blunt to the troll is all) and while most of that occurred while in the Military, my background including the Military, is Law Enforcement and Corrections and I am also a very outdoors person and camp, fish, hike, hunt, scuba, etc.
  • Options
    coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
    edited November -1
    What exactly defines a Sportsman/Hunter?
    Sure I've been squirrel huntin before
    But does that mean I'm a hunter?
    And about sportsmen, wouldnt a Football player be considered
    a Sportsman?
    He's playing a sport, and He is a man
    i mean, I just like the power and fell of shooting a gun
    Its just plain out fun [:D]
    so what exactly is a Hunter/Sportsman?