In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I asked this question....

sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
Over in the GD side, to see what kind of answers I would get.

Here is the topic: http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=330181

Here is the question. Could this happen?

The elections will be held as normal. Obama is elected POTUS. Before inauguration day, we have a major terrorist attack on US soil, using a nuclear device. This terrorist attack is blamed on Iran and war is declared on Iran. Bush declares marshal law and remains in power after inauguration day.

I guess I was wanting to see how many think like I do. I just have this screwed up feeling that we will have a normal media driven election in which Obama wins. Since Bush is a big "One Worlder", he would order a inside attack on the US using some sort of small nuke to take out a couple thousand citizens.

Since Bush is frothing at the mouth for war with Iran and using nuclear development as a excuse, only because Iran opened the oil borse earlier this year and selling oil based on the euro.

This event will happen before Inauguration Day in January, so Bush can call for a state of emergency and martial law so he may remain in power and finish destroying the Constitution, and move towards the NAU.

If he can get war with Iran, this will finish wiping out the value of the dollar, so they can put the Amero in as the new currency to rescue the world market.

I know this is pretty far fetched thinking, but is it possible? For some weird reason, I believe this could very well take place. What do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sarge,

Considering what damage has been done thus far to the Constitution and individual liberty, I wouldn't put anything past this administration or Congress. I do not believe there exist a low to which they will not stoop.

Our Republic is on life support. Unfortunately, the majority of our elected leaders want to pull the plug and finish the deed.

There was a time in our history where our leaders were people of honor. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case, and hasn't been for quite some time. Now, the executive, legislative, and judicial are filled to the brim with con artists.

The only people we can count on to ensure the preservation of our liberty, the Constitution, and this Republic are the people we see when we look into the mirror. I am convinced that some need to spend more time in front of that mirror, so they can look themselves in the eye, and ask if they prefer liberty or subjugation.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Sarge, it may not wait until the election. But rest assured, those pulling Bush strings are pulling Obammy's and McCains as well, or they would not have been our nominees. It is probably a day to day decision at this point.
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Sarge, it may not wait until the election. But rest assured, those pulling Bush strings are pulling Obammy's and McCains as well, or they would not have been our nominees. It is probably a day to day decision at this point.

I definately agree with your point there jp.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    My only question is why has Bush waited until now? Why engage in the usual step-by-step destruction of our rights, then take the ultimate step now?
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My crystal ball tells me Bush(good/bad)will seem like a tulip compared to the wrath Obama will bring.[xx(]
    We are doomed...
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    can't finish the job in iraq or afgan...how do you figure we could take on another country and have the rest of the world pizzed at us as well????????????????????