In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Call to Arms.....

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

Do it now...or wait another 4 years ?
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Wait to see forester, as with the founders "they" have to fire the first shot.

BTW, that quote is precisely why I love that movie. It personifies what we, as believers in the Constitution and true admirers of the founders, are all about. Best quote from the best movie about true freedom, that I know of. Having had a little bit of freedom, I like it, and I will not give it away.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I pass, thanks
  • Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    "Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" Do it now...or wait another 4 years ?
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Wait to see forester, as with the founders "they" have to fire the first shot.
    BTW, that quote is precisely why I love that movie. It personifies what we, as believers in the Constitution and true admirers of the founders, are all about. Best quote from the best movie about true freedom, that I know of. Having had a little bit of freedom, I like it, and I will not give it away.

Great quote and very appropriate, as we will now face a more powerful enemy that intends to remove our Constitutional Rights and take what we have and dictate to us "how it will be from now on", although I absolutely refuse to cooperate with them no matter what they try to impose and the treachery that the American public has shown today is unprecedented by voting for a liberal anti-American traitor.
    Brave Heart was a great movie, but unfortunately was inaccurate for example Robert the Bruce did not betray William Wallace and the Battle of Stirling Bridge was not fought on a field, but never the less a great medieval war movie.

quote:Originally posted by jpwolf

So very true and nor will I.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Contrary to the sick psychos that post such nonsense on a regular basis...WE do NOT `start the revolution'.
    Those pieces of snit that you see over on GB posting such utter evil are mentally unbalanced to the point of being terribly dangerous to themselves and others...and ought to be locked up in a nice safe cell somewhere.

Those dog snits are unable to grasp the HUGE difference between `starting a revolution'....and resisting one.
    They are, you see, the STARK difference between Redcoats ..and decent, honest men wishing to live as Freemen and Sovereign citizens.
    The revolution is being fermented by the weak, spineless, clotted-brain refuse and debris that call themselves `Americans'....many millions of which dutifully trotted down to vote obamacain. They represent a fertile ground for the Elites to gain full control..for little remains of those masses save mindless protoplasm ..easily controlled, easily led.

Our proper response for the next few weeks, months, perhaps years ..is to continue to prepare ourselves and our loved ones for whatever comes ..realizing that the pace is accelerating at a breathtaking rapidity.

The call to arms went out many years ago.
    Not to the streets;
    Just the call to arm your mind, your body, and your soul to resist the endless propaganda and siren calls of the mindless drones that the Elites use to cover up their deeds and actions.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HB,

Agreed, and good to see you back.[;)]
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Contrary to the sick psychos that post such nonsense on a regular basis...WE do NOT `start the revolution'.
    Those pieces of snit that you see over on GB posting such utter evil are mentally unbalanced to the point of being terribly dangerous to themselves and others...and ought to be locked up in a nice safe cell somewhere.

Those dog snits are unable to grasp the HUGE difference between `starting a revolution'....and resisting one.
    They are, you see, the STARK difference between Redcoats ..and decent, honest men wishing to live as Freemen and Sovereign citizens.
    The revolution is being fermented by the weak, spineless, clotted-brain refuse and debris that call themselves `Americans'....many millions of which dutifully trotted down to vote obamacain. They represent a fertile ground for the Elites to gain full control..for little remains of those masses save mindless protoplasm ..easily controlled, easily led.

Our proper response for the next few weeks, months, perhaps years ..is to continue to prepare ourselves and our loved ones for whatever comes ..realizing that the pace is accelerating at a breathtaking rapidity.

The call to arms went out many years ago.
    Not to the streets;
    Just the call to arm your mind, your body, and your soul to resist the endless propaganda and siren calls of the mindless drones that the Elites use to cover up their deeds and actions.

Yes Highball - thanks for bringing that point to light. I knew it, just never really saw it.
    I guess gun and ammo sales are sky high for that reason ! [:)]
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Number 12;
    The information and viewpoints absorbed from our merry little band of rogues has been an inspiration to me...I never fail to learn something from them every day.
    I have been doing this for a lifetime, as I watched the sand trickle through the glass..and still find myself kicking my behind for sometimes missing the obvious pointed out by one of you.

The great object is not the weapons, the tools, the 'things' we will surely need for survival...but to make OURSELVES into pure poison pills to those advocating anything save the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    We do that by continually upgrading ourselves, honing each other into sharpness.
    I thank each and every one of you Canary * for forcing me to re-think even more carefully the positions I hold.
    Each of you are worth ten thousand Phillistines.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wouldn't a different name of higher stature be more fitting for your group however than canary *, just a thought?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wolverine;
    'Tis NOT the name that matters..it is the terribly sharp beaks of the members that reign supreme.
    Better to have the enemy laugh..until he can laugh no more.
  • Options
    edited November -1