In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Police are Prepared !

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
My brother builds pole barns for one of the larger companies. He is in the State of Virginia this week. After work they went into town and stopped for fuel. In the station were 3 buses equipt with metal screen over the windows and metal covers around the wheel wells. He asked what they were for. The guy said the local police paid him to weld it up for RIOT CONTROL in case Osama loses....

Exspect the worse.....Be happy when it does not come !
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    NY, I suspect we should be prepared. Especially around large concetrations of "minorities".

Honestly I WILL be suprised if nothing happens.

Take care of yourself Pete.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you James and good luck to you also.
    I am set as one can be. I have probably taken it to the extreme, but thats the way I am.....Go for win, or go home !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    i got home from work today and loaded up a few extra mags. and i live out in the boonies.( as far as ct goes anyway) have a few cities close by though with a large " minority" population in them. call me paranoid but id rather be ready just in case.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Fortunately I have escaped from the area owned and (inexpertly) operated by the poor, downtrodden victims of society.
  • Options
    45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WEll I don't guess we have to worry about that now. God help this country now. Good bye 2nd, hello 5.00 a gallon, hello fairness doctrine. And lets not forget, we can now start to expect an increase in terrorist attacks on American soil.

Guess I'll be buying a few more supplies.
  • Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they remove our Constitutional Rights and impose assault weapons bans and other anti-gun legislation then it will just become a haven for the black market just as in the days of prohibition and if people get caught they will either fight or surrender; which several will probably fight and which eventually will touch off an incident or several like Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc.