In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HS Precision boycott....

wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
2008HSPrecisionCatalogBackCover.jpg

Look at the author of the endorsement. Lon Horiuchi. Ring a bell?

This is an ad from the back cover of their 2008 catalog.

Let's let them know how we feel. Call or send them an email.
cH-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

info@hsprecision.com

Comments

• Options
    gundad308gundad308 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess they wanted someone with a reputation. Sad choice. Using any one of the hundreds of military operators that use their gear would've been better. I wonder how much "Hitman" Horiuchi made for that endorsement?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wonder how much "Hitman" Horiuchi made for that endorsement?

I would imagine the amount is less than what this will cost HS Precision in business.
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    I wonder how much "Hitman" Horiuchi made for that endorsement?

I would imagine the amount is less than what this will cost HS Precision in business.

Especially when the word spreads through the internet, just Like Cooper firearms founder and his support of Obama got him in hot water........ We need to put ALOT of pressure on these idiots!!
  • Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    forgive me for my ignorance but whats the big deal? sounds like proper trials were in place to me.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    forgive me for my ignorance but whats the big deal? sounds like proper trials were in place to me.

Lon Horiuchi was the FBI Hostage Rescue Team member that 'accidentally' shot and killed Vicki Weaver in 1992. The FBI snubbed all right thinking Americans by placing him in charge of the agency's purchase of new sniper rifles. H-S then chose his testimony to be placed on the back cover of its 2008 catalog.

The proper trial would have been the trial that placed him behind bars for the rest of his life.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would prefer six feet under, pushing up daisies, worm food, you pick whatever euphemism you like, but the @#$%& shouldn't be breathing!! Wish someone would snipe his *!!
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    ahh. that im familiar with. didnt know the guys name though. id go along with the boycott then. agreed he should be pushing up daisies.
  • Options
    redhead71redhead71 Member Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    Mk23Mk23 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kind of like having OJ Simpson endorse a line kitchen cutlery, isn't it?
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mk23
    Kind of like having OJ Simpson endorse a line kitchen cutlery, isn't it?

or the michael jackson daycare center..
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982

Lon Horiuchi was the FBI Hostage Rescue Team member that 'accidentally' shot and killed Vicki Weaver in 1992. The FBI snubbed all right thinking Americans by placing him in charge of the agency's purchase of new sniper rifles. H-S then chose his testimony to be placed on the back cover of its 2008 catalog.

The proper trial would have been the trial that placed him behind bars for the rest of his life.

In red above. Oh, it was much, much worse than that. Horiuchi shot Vicki Weaver as she was peacefully standing at her cabin door while holding her small baby! I would think that some of the constitutional rights experts here would have added this information by now.
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Lon Horiuchi

is he japanese? I wonder if he knows that his government would have rounded his * up back in wwII days? just for being japanese! The same government that falsely empowered him to take a mother from her child. The same government who is responsible for taking natural born rights of an American citizen and selling them to the highest bidder in wash|t|ng dc. The same government who does not trust its own people to have a means of self defense. The same government that fine you hundreds of dollars for committing minor unconstitutional offenses, and will give your money to a foreign nation and or a private bank.

Be grateful there is a God in heaven, not one, not even one single act of screwing someone over has gone unseen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just for a few minutes can most of you redirect your anger and hate from me and onto that POS Lon Horiuchi? Like some others here I think that the management at H - S Precision, Inc. need to be enlightened about the huge mistake they have made by having a woman killer (an unarmed woman cradling a baby in her arms BTW) being paid money for endorsing their products. You already have the H S website in wsfiredude orginal posting but below are the names and titles of their managment officers. I think a boat load of mail from us, addressed directly to those officers by name, just might get some attention and cause Horiuchi some much deserved heart-burn.

Thomas M. Houghton II = President
    Patricia L.H. Hocke = VP
    Vivian L. Houghton = Treasurer
    Craig D. Blom = Director

So, whatta think?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tr,

Are you sitting down?

Good.

I agree with you 100%.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There may yet be hope that we will all not destroy each other before the true anti-gun crowd gets around to seriously trying to destroy us.
  • Options
    gundad308gundad308 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When the bootjack thugs come knocking on your door, be careful, Lon and his HS rifle might be out in the bushes watching you around that mildot reticle.
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    There may yet be hope that we will all not destroy each other before the true anti-gun crowd gets around to seriously trying to destroy us.

Don't hold your breath .
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Horiuchi was also at Waco. He should have been let go after Ruby Ridge[xx(]
  • Options
    Hoosier71Hoosier71 Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice, friendly email sent [}:)]
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    2008HSPrecisionCatalogBackCover.jpg

Look at the author of the endorsement. Lon Horiuchi. Ring a bell?

This is an ad from the back cover of their 2008 catalog.

Let's let them know how we feel. Call or send them an email.
    cH-S PRECISION, INC.
    1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
    RAPID CITY, SD 57703
    (605) 341-3006 TEL
    (605) 342-8964 FAX

info@hsprecision.com

WS,
    Thanks for the info. I will spread the word.[:(!]
  • Options
    fullautogunnerfullautogunner Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good to see I am not the only one very unhappy about this. He/it is a murderer. I would not buy from them any longer, and its good because there are plenty of quality rifle makers out there, and so little money and room in an individual's gun vault.