In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

20,000 Troops To Be Deployed in United States

Comments

• Options
    OMMEGAOMMEGA Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are correct! They are deploying regular army personel to take charge of all national guard units in this country!

I've been informed that our government is worried about several potentian problems that may occur in the near future.

A pandemic, Planet "X", or a NBCR attack could cause a decleration of martial law nation wide.

Water, Food, and Shelter will be in short supply if we have civil unrest.

Best of luck to you and yours!
  • Options
    therockguytherockguy Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    holy s*** this is not good. we were hoping national gaurdsman would protect the state constitution out here in wonderfull Idaho. this makes things rather scary.
  • Options
    melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Big deal, Alarmist nonsense. U would rather the people run wild, please thing about it for 5 minutes.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:melkor

USA
    1450 Posts
    Posted - 12/20/2008 : 7:00:58 PM

Big deal, Alarmist nonsense. U would rather the people run wild, please thing about it for 5 minutes.
    Welcome, Comrade.
    I don't blame you for fleeing that bad old country...Russia, Slobovia, whatever...but why did you bring tyranny here in your soul ?
    Freedom is just too much for you, isn't it...go ahead, admit it. It is the first step to recovery.
    Personal responsibility, taking care of your area, ensuring the safety of your loved ones...just too big a job for you, isn't it.

Have no fear ..you are in the company of most of the population of this country. Born here, there is no blood of the Founders running in their veins, either.
  • Options
    therockguytherockguy Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    we must always remain alert, or else be taken by surprise. I dont just hope things will be okay, I will ensure they remain ok.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wolverine,.....how did you manage to get your user name changed to Werwolf?
    I know you didn't start over posting fresh.
    Which mod changed it for you, and why would you choose to do that?

I'm just curious, as it makes no sense to me.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry about that, I guess I should have checked with you first...lol.[:)]
    Just wanted a different username associated with wolves and this one just seemed better to me and no, I had no intention of starting over posting. The name Werwolf has a history from medieval times as Nordic fighters that were known to fight fiercely as berserkers on the battlefield and help their own wounded and finish off the enemy wounded and some were known to wear wolf skins and later a myth spread that they were somehow able to change into a wolf at night and would peruse battlefields at night looking for victims, this is also the proper spelling of the warrior from that era.
    Regards.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Werwolf
    Sorry about that, I guess I should have checked with you first...lol.[:)]Just wanted a different username associated with wolves and this one just seemed better to me and no, I had no intention of starting over posting. The name Werwolf has a history from medieval times as Nordic fighters that were known to fight fiercely as berserkers on the battlefield and help their own wounded and finish off the enemy wounded and some were known to wear wolf skins and later a myth spread that they were somehow able to change into a wolf at night and would peruse battlefields at night looking for victims, this is also the proper spelling of the warrior from that era.
    Regards.

Not at all,......I was just curious why you did it, and how you pulled that off.

Nothing more,......nothing less.[:0][;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You know I was just joking with you, lighten up a bit...[:)]
  • Options
    45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like Johnny is Marching home. Hoorah hoorah. One step closer. And what will Obamalama do with this new power??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    You dont have to go back to medieval times, we know your actually a secret Nazi War Criminal and Walmart is having a sale on Totenkopf brown shirts right now!

???
    Actually, the Totenkopf symbol that you are referring to in that configuration was used by German troops in World War 1 and had nothing to do with the Nazi's and was only adopted by them later as was the Iron Cross and Swastika as well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There are always going to be those that doubt and spew their liberal rubbish and lies against the Constitution and what we as true Patriots believe in and will die for if necessary. Despite what anyone else says, the true Patriots will manifest themselves at the moment of truth and will show their fortitude and wherewithal and the others will fall by the wayside either to be captured and killed by the government from surrendering to them or by being captured as traitors and dealt with by Patriots. We as Patriots will remain and fight on and yes some will die as is war unfortunately, although we didn't ask for it, the war is thrust upon us once again and one thing for certain is they will either pass over our bodies or we will pass over theirs, but a coward dies a thousand deaths the valiant taste of death only once, choose your side, but choose very carefully as once chosen you may not be able to change your mind, as it will have been too late, you are either with us or against us, as there are only two sides to this war which is to the death, so be it.
    Our enemies are the anti-Constitutional liberals which scheme, collaborate and compromise in order to undermine our Constitutional Rights and way of life by their unscrupulous means from what our founding forefathers have set forth in order to establish and maintain our Republic, there is NO compromising on the Constitution, the 2nd Amendment, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms or form a Militia.
    Hence, we have a group of Patriots made up of both non-military and military veterans alike which is part of the Posse Comitatus and Militia, in which we monitor the activities of all levels of government and other organizations and discuss the Constitution and all that is going on in our relative areas, across our state and country and the world. This is completely supported by the Constitution and we are in our Constitutional and legal right to do so, as are all of you, as we do nothing illegal, nor do we discuss illegal activities as it is unnecessary and would only lead to needless trouble which we do not advocate or want, as we are formed to inform, prepare and protect ourselves, our families and communities and our beloved Constitution from any threat be it domestic or foreign and I would suggest that others do the same in their relative areas amongst people that they know and trust.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    melkor, are you the same melkor that usually has several firearms listed on GB?
    melkor A+(132)
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=544693