In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shooting in Florida, new legislation?

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Yup, the two nitwits are calling for a national ban. The stage is set. If people are so afraid of freedom and the risks involved, they should leave starting with the girly "this isn't about the right to bear arms" police chief. He's right, it isn't about that, it's about CONTROL!!
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    If you haven't already, post this in Gen. Discussion.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    I wonder how much Pelosi's pukes paid the individual responsible (that is, if he is not already on the government payroll).
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    I wonder how much Pelosi's pukes paid the individual responsible (that is, if he is not already on the government payroll).

One thing is for sure .
    Every Democrat in DC had a collective orgasm over their good fortune.[}:)]
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Am I imagining things, or were there 3 seperate shootings over the weekend with 2 dead and 7 wounded ?
    One in Florida, one im Washington state, and one in ?.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    And the CA,s (brethren) support the ban. Ironic isn't it!!![xx(]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:And the CA,s (brethren) support the ban. Ironic isn't it!!!
    And you were a LEO.

Figures.

I (one man) SUPPORT THE BAN. It would do my heart good to watch you turn in your weapons.
    The rest of the Canary * are every bit as much an individual as I...and this is NOT an official position of the brethren.

There may well be more of us that feel the same...but your blanket accusation is merely an indication of your continuing inability to separate facts from fiction.

Say.."Full auto infringments are not infringments".