In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Enemies of the Constitution

WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
Here is a list of some of the worst anti Constitutional politicians that have betrayed their citizens and made major contributions to the liberal left anti gun agenda and some also promote immorality that undermines the foundations of our Nation.

Bill Clinton D-AR
George W Bush R-TX
Carl Levin D-MI
George HW Bush R-TX
Frank Lautenberg D-NJ
Arlen Specter R-PA
Herb Kohl D-WI
Joseph Lieberman D-CT
Mike Castle R-DE
Dianne Feinstein D-CA
Barbara Boxer D-CA
Russ Feingold D-WI
Tom Lantos D-CA
Ron Wyden D-OR
Charles Schumer D-NY
Mike DeWine R-OH
Jack Reed D-RI
Christopher Shays R-CT
John Kerry D-MA
Hillary Clinton D-NY
Ted Kennedy D-MA
Dick Durbin D-IL
Carolyn McCarthy D-NY
Barack Obama D-IL
Nancy Pelosi D-CA
Sheila Lee D-TX
Mark Kirk R-IL
Diana Degette D-CO
Anthony Weiner D-NY
Jim Moran D-VA
Zoe Lofgren D-CA
Henry Waxman D-CA
John Conyers D-MI

Comments

• Options
    melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgot the REAL firearms banner RONALD REAGAN 1986 the REAL WEOPON BAN ! And I voted for him ! [V]
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    to be much more realistic and simplistic, here is a modern day list of politicians who have NOT sold you out:

Ron Paul.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    to be much more realistic and simplistic, here is a modern day list of politicians who have NOT sold you out:

Ron Paul.

ky,

100% correct.[;)]

You know, the majority of americans remind me of the woman who gets battered by her husband. He beats her unmercifully, then when the officers show up to arrest him, his wife starts balling and sobbing, begging the officers not to take him to jail.

Go figure.[:(!]
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Very good analogy Shane, witness the worst approval rating in history, and then increasing the cause of it.

ky, spot on RP was/is all there is.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    Forgot the REAL firearms banner RONALD REAGAN 1986 the REAL WEOPON BAN ! And I voted for him ! [V]

Not really, did not intend to go back that far, as this was just a list of just SOME of the enemies of the Constitution and was never intended to be a complete list as their are droves of politicians that would fit into that category; this was just a list of the major contributors to the downfall of the Nation in recent years, but yes 28 years ago he did not uphold his oath to the Constitution.

quote:Originally posted by kyplumber
    Ron Paul.

Actually this is a very good list of the main troublemakers that have caused so much damage to the Constitution in recent years whether their particular deeds were known or unknown we only know of some of what they have done, but what about all of the unknown travesties that they have beset upon us that we may not be aware of as of yet and what damage will they attempt to commit now, there is one thing for sure and that is we will certainly find out.
    I voted for the Constitution Party which was endorsed by Ron Paul, popular or not, I don't care and was already ridiculed for my vote and told how pointless it was to vote for a 3rd party and I will keep doing so until there is another candidate worthy of my vote that will uphold the Constitution, such as Ron Paul and the Constitution Party.
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try to name more than ONE politician who took his oath to uphold and defend the constitution seriously. I myself can only point to the honorable Ron Paul. If we only have one honest man "serving" his country through political position, then we are indeed in for some troubling times.

Thing is, what do we do now? THe political processs is IMO irretrievably broken, the majority of the populace are sheep, and those in power are too corrupt to ever hope for redemption. Do I just continue to squirrel stuff away in preparation for hard times/SHTF? I guess I'm just at a point I don't know how best to proceed. Guess I'll just do the best I can, and lean on my Canary brethren when I need to vent................
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    That's all you can do Scott, until such time as something more tangible is arranged. I wish we all weren't so spread out.
  • Options
    IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its what I have been doing since 9/11. We are far to gone.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:jpwolf
    Advanced Member

USA
    5459 Posts
    Posted - 01/18/2009 : 2:10:16 PM

That's all you can do Scott, until such time as something more tangible is arranged. I wish we all weren't so spread out.

Don't sweat it. WE ARE EVERYWHERE !!!

Within the last week, I got to visit with a man that I have known casually for ten years. I never discussed any of this stuff with him...never seemed to get to it. I just assumed that he was another of the brain-dead.

Within a few moments, I realized that I was talking to a brother....one fully prepared to survive and make things difficult for overriding authority.
    From the things he mentioned, I also realized that he had not come to the party late...he has been preparing for many years.

Noone can ask more of a man then that.

Friend...right there around you is a support system, fellow Americans preparing and prepared to do whatever it takes to regain freedom. Never doubt it.
    That is the beauty of this. No outstanding leaders, that once killed dishearten the followers into surrender. Just leaders...scattered throughout the populace. They cannot defeat that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes, we are in trouble as Ron Paul and the select few of us that follow him are all that there is and if something does happen there are many that will protect the good Doctor however, and we that remain are in for one hell of a fight that we must win for our Republic's sake...
    Yes, WE ARE EVERYWHERE !!!
    There are many many others besides the CA's that believe in the same and as a matter of fact there are many right here, as you are talking to one.
    I too have talked to people, male and female, that had no idea that what they were doing was letting me know that they were in fact a brother fighting against collective tyranny to protect the Republic from ALL ENEMIES domestic and or foreign, it is nice to know that WE ARE MANY!!! However now is the time to prepare to fight, through building resources, training and getting the word out to others that the union is coming!
    We do have to watch out and to protect ourselves from traitors however, as they believe in and work for the beast.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    RON PAUL / MIKE SAVAGE 2012 I'd throw $ twords that ticket ! [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Truthfully I would rather have Putin our President than Obama, and I HATE COMMIES ! It's like I'm in a nightmare ! We are celebrating a man as something historic because he is a halfbreed ! With no record of any even a MINOR accomplishment ! Furthermore he has belonged to a RACIST CHURCH for 20 Years (FACT) ! And was trained as a MARXIST street activist (FACT) ! I could just vomit, I can't even watch the news it make me sick ! [xx(]
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Truthfully I would rather have Putin our President than Obama, and I HATE COMMIES ! It's like I'm in a nightmare ! We are celebrating a man as something historic because he is a halfbreed ! With no record of any even a MINOR accomplishment ! Furthermore he has belonged to a RACIST CHURCH for 20 Years (FACT) ! And was trained as a MARXIST street activist (FACT) ! I could just vomit, I can't even watch the news it make me sick ! [xx(]

+1
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

melkor - thats the first intelligent thing you have put in print.
    Perhaps there is some glimmer of hope for you yet.....[:)]
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    melkor - thats the first intelligent thing you have put in print.
    Perhaps there is some glimmer of hope for you yet.....[:)]

Amazing, I would have to agree with you nyforester, maybe there is actually hope for these individuals, now we just need to work on some of the other ones.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:hope for these individuals, now we just need to work on some of the other ones.
    Don't turn your back on this one.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:hope for these individuals, now we just need to work on some of the other ones.
    Don't turn your back on this one.

No sir, just would be nice to see some converts, as that is one of our goals after all, to educate.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

What has RP actually done for the country? Really, what has he actually accomplished? I hear a bunch of rhetoric from RP but I haven't seen ANY action from him I know he ran for the Repub. candidacy, but didn't he QUIT when he encountered the first resistance? C'mon, RP??? Who the heck is This 'Never was'?
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141

What has RP actually done for the country? Really, what has he actually accomplished? I hear a bunch of rhetoric from RP but I haven't seen ANY action from him I know he ran for the Repub. candidacy, but didn't he QUIT when he encountered the first resistance? C'mon, RP??? Who the heck is This 'Never was'?

I would strongly suggest you examine his voting record. Doing that would prevent you from making such a remark. To be short and simple about it, it is what DR Paul has NOT DONE that makes him a defender of freedom and a champion of the Constitution.

Ron Paul has voted AGAINST almost EVERY bill put forth in front of him, with the reason "it grows government".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:What has RP actually done for the country? Really, what has he actually accomplished?
    You would think that people would get tired of being simply ignorant...and take steps to retify the situation.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess...after all, one has SOOO much company. 120 million obamacain voters just for a start.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    Paul stuck it out through the primaries until McCain wrapped it up, he did not quit when he encountered the first resistance. The first resistance occurred the minute he announced and every ideo-con talking head mocked him because he did not toe the party line regarding Iraq.

What he did accomplish is that he brought the U.S. Constitution back to the national stage in a Presidential election for the first time since 1980. He encouraged a large number of young Republicans to challenge the direction of the GOP, and to that end he was moderately successful. The treatment of these young conservatives by the McCain minions was deplorable, and one can only hope that the seed planted by Dr. Paul was not killed by the heavy-handed politics of the GOP. Only time will tell.

Any man that stands up to convention and espouses the truth of the Constitution while pointing out how our National Government and his own party have strayed is doing something. Whether we as citizens do anything with it is a reflection upon ourselves, not upon Ron Paul.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But he QUIT! He backed out! He pulled himself out of the race. He has/had NO staying power. The US Constitution is NOT on the national Stage. Our elected officials see the Constitution as toilet paper. They wipe their a$$es with it. The Constitution is a whipping boy in today's politics. Dr Paul is a wanna-be who talks a big game but bows out at the instant of perceived opposition. C'mon, I've been consistant on asking for Paul's positives here, but the facts are facts.

Truly, Ron Paul could really be the next coming of Christ, but he aligned himself with the Republican Party, which guaranteed he would fail. Both Parties, Repub and Demo, are so far beyond corrupt that it boggles the mind. I'm at the point of believing that all politicians need to be taken out back and shot! Seems that every one of them is corrupt.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tech141:

He was the last GOP challanger to pull out. He stayed well beyond the point where it was obvious that he would not gain the nomination. That staying power did bring Constitutional principles to the forefront, at least to the forefront for those who chose to listen and to think. You are factually incorrect with your statement that he pulled out the instant of perceived opposition. He stuck it out through late August without ever achieving more than 3% in any national poll.

FWIW, you are correct in that the total disregard of the Constitutional message by the Dems and the GOP reflects the corruption of the system. I can only report to you the extremly positive impact that Paul's candidacy had on individuals young and old, but of most importance the young. I supported Paul in our local precinct caucuses, and was a Paul delegate to our County Convention and our GOP State Convention. His candicacy was instrumental in motivating and electing two very conservative and compentent young candidates to our State Legislature.

Our national government is corrupt. The future is less so, and the eventual replacements of those corrupt Congressmen is in the grass roots movement for liberty and freedom that Paul was instrumental in motivating. It is very positive now. Only time will tell if that spirit will grow.

Lastly, you will have noticed that Ron Paul has been interviewed a number of times nationally regarding the economic collapse over the past few months. It is thus incorrect to say he has quit. It is a consistant and Constitutional message that must be stated. Hopefully at some point it will be heard.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tech141,

NOT that any went anywhere, but he does try.

Bills he introduced last year