In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Potential New Addition to The Brethren????

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?whichpage=0.76&TOPIC_ID=350523#2764460

Lance, aka zink, has ruffled feathers in the linked topic and is open to membership in The Order. One post that caught my attention in particular was this, from zink..........

"I have trying to stay out of this, but the time has come...

First let me say that I am a NRA life member and have been so for ALONG time. Their stances on the 2nd I no longer support and have let them know so. I told them that I request a refund on the membership and they refused. They will receive no support from me.

Second I am a supporter of MY Constitution of the United States of America. The second ammendment was put there to protect the others. If need be I will die protecting these ideals from ALL enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. I have sworn allegance to this fact as a civilian (police officer) and as a member of the ARMED forces of the UNITED STATES. I still stand by those words I spoke those many years ago, was proud to do it then, proud to do it now, and would do so again. If I have to fight this fight alone so be it, but my fellow compatriots would be welcome by my side. Not in front or behind-but elbow to elbow!

There are two things that were given to me upon my birth- my freedom and my word was as good as it gets. I will give neither up. you are the only one that can give these up, and I will die a free man that those who knew him will say "his words were made of gold".

That is it,

Lance"

I have posed Lance a couple questions on the thread in question.

Any thoughts from The Brethren?

Comments