In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Welcome, Brother Deadred707...

Canary ass no. 1Canary ass no. 1 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
Welcome to the Order of the Brethren of Canary *.

I do not envy you your task....reformation of CalGuns and thence onward to California gun owners.
Take the information you find here in this forum and blast those gun grabbers out of the water, over there.
Grow a VERY thick skin and learn to ignore the slings and arrows of the ignorant and the terminally stupid...for if you really, TRULY believe in the `rightness' of the Constitution and the REAL meaning of the Second....that will be an invulnerable armor against whatever they can bring against you.

Take heart, brother...for 8 years ago, Gun Broker was as much of a cesspool as is Calguns. The majority of posters were anti-gun and not afraid to announce it to the world.

The majority STILL YET TODAY are anti-gun...they just are afraid to be quite so casual about announcing it, for there are no longer just one or two gun Rights supporters here...but dozens.
God speed you on your task.

Comments

• Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome, Deadred707!

Stick to what you have written so far and you will be fine. "Welcome to the jungle".

Lance
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the kind words fellow Brethern.
    This is truly an uphill climb that we have chosen to take part in. Years of mis-imformation and tyranny have sewn shut the eyes of many good men. I hope to be a bridge of sort to bring to those men the cup of truth in the hopes that they will drink form it. Some will, some will not that is the choice they make. Again I thank you for my throat was parched.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Kyle,.....I don't envy what you must deal with in CA.[;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Welcome, Brother Dead.[;)]
  • Options
    Canary ass no.11Canary ass no.11 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the Brethren. You have a tough road ahead of you to educate those on the true meaning. Like a liberal would say, "If we could save just one more, then it will all be worth it."

Note: I said last part in a whiny little * voice.

Good luck to you Brother.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Welcome, and good luck. [:)]
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deadred707:

You have passed the background check, filled out your form RTKBA, and now only have the 3 day waiting period before you can post.[:)]

One would think the easier part of our mission would be to show folks that these requirements may infringe upon your ability to express yourself.

One would think...

Welcome aboard, and thank you for taking the time and making the effort to think about the issues that face us today.

Don

C.A. #3
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Welcome. Good luck!

Sarge Ron, love your OBCA sig line. Awesome!
  • Options
    Canary ass no.11Canary ass no.11 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Welcome. Good luck!

Sarge Ron, love your OBCA sig line. Awesome!

Thanks!