In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New York Senator Keeps Guns Under Bed

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
Here is a Democrat that has guns to keep her family safe. I wonder if Hillary has any guns under the bed? Probably not, thats where Bill keeps the Hookers !

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Gillibrands-Pro-Gun-Stance/IgWFo6SNHEmoPkYkSVc9QQ.cspx
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, but she's turning on people who think THEY should be able to keep guns under THEIR beds, too. She is the same as any other politician "Do as I say, not as I do". Ol' Chuck-meister got to her and now she's a turn-coat (if she ever really supported gun rights to begin with as opposed to "hunters rights") and really doesn't understand or care about 2A.[xx(]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rkba4ever
    Yeah, but she's turning on people who think THEY should be able to keep guns under THEIR beds, too. She is the same as any other politician "Do as I say, not as I do". Ol' Chuck-meister got to her and now she's a turn-coat (if she ever really supported gun rights to begin with as opposed to "hunters rights") and really doesn't understand or care about 2A.[xx(]

Bingo, she's turning from a Fudd to Schumer Lite[:(!][xx(][V][8]