In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

paypal and 2nd amendment march

SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
When the second amendment march was first started the donation page was only set up to accept donations through paypal. I, as I'm sure many did, informed the organizer that this was not good. I explained paypals anti-gun policy and gun owners reluctance to use the service. I also explained the very fact that using paypal would exclude many from not only donating but participating.

Well they listened, paypal has been replaced. I find this encouraging. The march is not headed up by an organization that already knows everything, they are willing to listen. They backed up their message by doing this. I'm sure they have used paypal in the past and it worked well for them. But they were willing to change when given this information. Again that's encouraging. This information is in the news letter I posted yesterday. Encrypted financial services are necessary for online financial transfers, these services do not come free, I'm glad a replacement service was found.

Personally I sent a check prior to this change as I would not use paypal.

Scout