In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OBCA - crew-served weapons in America

MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
In the test that is given why do you stipulate non-crew-served weapons in America are not subject to infringement instead of all weapons? Not trying to be a wiseguy, just want to know where that is stipulated in the 2nd A.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Matchshot
    In the test that is given why do you stipulate non-crew-served weapons in America are not subject to infringement instead of all weapons? Not trying to be a wiseguy, just want to know where that is stipulated in the 2nd A.
    Can't answer that.

I didn't make the test, nor did I take it. Matter of fact, I don't much care for "the test" either.
  • Options
    MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    quote:Originally posted by Matchshot
    Can't answer that.

I didn't make the test, nor did I take it. Matter of fact, I don't much care for "the test" either.

Maybe its not politically correct[:D]
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think (and this is just my take) that "crew-served" would be more likely to be something stored in a local armory (i.e. cannon and such stored by local militia during colonial days) and not in individual possesion, but still available should the need arise. It comes down to what an individual soldier can carry (the BEAR part of 2A).