In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Selectfire - Here is our nightmare come true

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Had 'reasonable' people like you not bowed the knee in 1968...we would not be facing this today.

Had 'reasonable' people like you not aided and abeted one gun control act after another for the last 50 years, we would not be facing what may well be the end.

'Reasonable people'...[xx(] hakwspit.......
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    TR Fox -

did you read my rely to the linked thread?
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    TR Fox -

did you read my rely to the linked thread?

Yes. Thank you for your reply.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Had 'reasonable' people like you not bowed the knee in 1968...we would not be facing this today.

Had 'reasonable' people like you not aided and abeted one gun control act after another for the last 50 years, we would not be facing what may well be the end.

You sure love to throw around blame. 50 years ago I was just a dumb teenager who couldn't even vote. Try blaming yourself sometime.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

You sure love to throw around blame. 50 years ago I was just a dumb teenager who couldn't even vote. Try blaming yourself sometime.

Ummm, I'm pretty good at basic math. You, among other things, are not.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, Highbail mentioned "50 years". I am 66 so minus 50 makes me 16 at the start of Highbail's "50 years." Maybe Colorado math works differently.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Had 'reasonable' people like you not aided and abeted one gun control act after another for the last 50 years, we would not be facing what may well be the end.

Reading comprehension problems, also.
    I covered that...just for you. TR...in my ORGINAL post.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, Highbail mentioned "50 years". I am 66 so minus 50 makes me 16 at the start of Highbail's "50 years." Maybe Colorado math works differently.

Highball,
    When did you move?
    We should get together some time.

OH wait, maybe he doesn't know what he is talking about........AGAIN.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1

You were responding to HB's comment on "1968". Yea, I guess Colorado does it correctly. Maybe you can use this to your advantage.

Nahhhhh, too stupid.
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Highball, it's forty years.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The hysteria for gun control started when kennedy was killed.

I rounded it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Selectfire ;
    You are absolutely correct.

I am as guilty as the next man of blind spots...I don't give a rats az about machine guns..and didn't think about it.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Rest assured..if Americans win what is coming up..machine guns will be on every gun show table...traded just as .22 single shots are...or would be, in a free society.