In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just saw this on my WSJ news alert (C&P)

BaseJumperBaseJumper Member Posts: 5,570
quote:March 11, 2009

A state official said 16 were killed in a school shooting in Germany, including the teenage gunman. The gunman, dressed in black, entered the school at 9:30 a.m. local time and opened fire, shooting at random, police said. The school, in a suburb northeast of Stuttgart, has about 1,000 students.

"He went into the school with a weapon and carried out a bloodbath," said regional police chief Erwin Hetger, according to the AP. "I've never seen anything like this in my life."

From another article:

quote:Joachim Streitberger, head of the Weapons Rights Forum, an association representing legal weapons owners, told Reuters: "According to police statistics, only 0.004 percent of armed crimes are committed with a legally obtained firearm."

Why is it that no one get's it? Law abiding citizens that own guns are not the problem. Feel like I am beatin my head against a concrete wall trying to expalin this to some of my anti-gun associates.