In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

gunbroker auction defiles Stars & Stripes

muttburgermuttburger Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
I can't believe this. a gunbroker.com seller with 428 feed backs is using our Flag as a rag, upon which he has placed an item for sale. I wrote to him and told him how wrong, disrespectful, and degrading that is. He accused ME of being an Obama supporter! Here's the listing if anyone else is as pissed off about this as I am.

SKB 100 20 ga. sk/sk choked 23/4 or 3in 28"VR 20ga
Auction # 124692967

It's a nice shotgun being sold by an jerk

Muttburger

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    An interesting point, muttburger.

I find his use of the flag sad and I would not buy anything from him, though cannot seem to be offended by it.

Upon inspection, it appears to be a cheap printed flag, probably made in China. In many ways this particular flag disrespects itself.

Lastly, a made in Japan shotgun that bears the name 'Ithaca' is more offensive to me than is his treatment of a painted piece of cloth.

Welcome, BTW, not trying to make light of your concerns, it is just that there was so much more to the picture you linked that jumped out at me.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    E-mail the link to the auction operators and ask that they remove it.