.

Todesengel

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
It appears to me that you meet the requirements for membership in the Order.
Reply to this thread if you still wish to join.

Canary * no. 1

Comments

  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    It appears to me that you meet the requirements for membership in the Order.
    Reply to this thread if you still wish to join.

    Canary * no. 1
    Aye [8D]
  • Canary ass no. 1Canary ass no. 1 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Todesengel ; { Canary * no. 21 }
    You are hereby welcomed and inducted into the "Order of The Brethren of The Canary *" .
    This appears to be a bit of old business...and speedily taken care of.

    Welcome aboard, and continue to research and pass on the knowledge you gain by associating with the fine group of Canary * you find on these forums.

    Do NO harm to the Constitution, OR the Second Amendment ..for that is the glue holding the tattered little freedoms we have left together.

    Welcome.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,998
    edited November -1
    Tod,

    Welcome aboard![;)][:D]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    Thank you Highball, Ws.
  • Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome fellow Brethren [^]
  • codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the tree!

    Lance
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    thanks guys [:D]
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member Posts: 35,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well now, Howdy!![:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Welcome aboard.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Welcome #21,

    Prepare to be berated, belittled and besmirched it offends some people to their rotten core that Americans refuse to live life on there knees.

    They will demand you speak of any and all actions that you are doing besides pounding keys, obviously you owe them nothing. I usually tell them I wipe my * side to side instead of front to back in defiance of compliance. You owe people like that nothing, by acknowledging the fact the govt has overstepped its bounds you have done MORE THAN MOST in my book, and am proud to have you as a member.

    Sincerely,
    MIKE M
  • rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And so the flock grows..........

    Not too shabby a group, but of course, being a member myself, I am a bit biased [8D]. It appears as maybe we canaries are actually doing something for our KABA rights - we're bringing the message to the people, and gosh darn it, they're responding!!! So when those who don't like us ask us what we're doing, we can say "spreading the message, and waking the sleeping giant!!".

    Welcome aboard!!!
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    Thanks again, for all the comments.

    I never shy away from a fight, but I walk away from baseless, futile arguments. I am unwaivering in my beliefs, and will take whatever actions neccessary to protect them, even if it means going against the grain.

    The word IS spreading, and the fire in this country's core is glowing. The ranks grow daily, and the people that are attracted can no longer simply be dismissed as "fringe" or "lunatics". I bide my time and wait for all hard working Americans to remember that this country was built by them, not freeloading leeches who's only goal in life is a government stipend earned through anothers hard work.

    My goals are simple;
    A return to core values
    A return to The Constitution
    A return to honesty
    A return to principles
    A return to common sense
    A return to the true rule of law
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member Posts: 35,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    Thanks again, for all the comments.

    I never shy away from a fight, but I walk away from baseless, futile arguments. I am unwaivering in my beliefs, and will take whatever actions neccessary to protect them, even if it means going against the grain.

    The word IS spreading, and the fire in this country's core is glowing. The ranks grow daily, and the people that are attracted can no longer simply be dismissed as "fringe" or "lunatics". I bide my time and wait for all hard working Americans to remember that this country was built by them, not freeloading leeches who's only goal in life is a government stipend earned through anothers hard work.

    My goals are simple;
    A return to core values
    A return to The Constitution
    A return to honesty
    A return to principles
    A return to common sense
    A return to the true rule of law
    Yep, good post.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,821 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome from me also,......I believe you understand my lack of a vote was nothing personal.[;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Welcome from me also,......I believe you understand my lack of a vote was nothing personal.[;)]
    Yes sir I do, thank you
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,821 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Welcome from me also,......I believe you understand my lack of a vote was nothing personal.[;)]
    Yes sir I do, thank you

    I won't keep this going, but I have read enough of your posts now that I would have voted "yes" if that were the case before.
    Welcome once again!

    BTW,.....I ain't a "sir",....just a regular guy that believes in the same thing as you do obviously.[:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Welcome tod, thanks for reconsidering. Thanks HB.
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Brother !
    Abort Cuomo
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Welcome Brother.[:)]
  • brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    Welcome! You are correct the ranks are growing!
  • codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    Now to organize the first annual canary * appleseed shoot!!!!!!
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by codenamepaul
    Now to organize the first annual canary * appleseed shoot!!!!!!
    That would rock. Will travel for shoot [:D]
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,821 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    quote:Originally posted by codenamepaul
    Now to organize the first annual canary * appleseed shoot!!!!!!
    That would rock. Will travel for shoot [:D]

    You ain't shooting an apple off of my head bud![:0][:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    quote:Originally posted by codenamepaul
    Now to organize the first annual canary * appleseed shoot!!!!!!
    That would rock. Will travel for shoot [:D]

    You ain't shooting an apple off of my head bud![:0][:D]

    I will!! [:p][;)][8D]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    quote:Originally posted by codenamepaul
    Now to organize the first annual canary * appleseed shoot!!!!!!
    That would rock. Will travel for shoot [:D]

    You ain't shooting an apple off of my head bud![:0][:D]
    Darn, I have been wanting to test the true accuracy of this smoothbore 1700's musket I just acquired [}:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
Sign In or Register to comment.