In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

i'm protecting my rights

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrGonzo11DrGonzo11 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    EVERYONE has an agenda.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:EVERYONE has an agenda.

Mine is a fair, just government, the return to the Constitution, the re-inforcement of the true purpose of the Second Amendment, and the maximum amount of freedom for each Citizen.

What is your purpose ?

Saddogie;
    quote: I sure hear a lot of complaining about the NRA and lots of quotes from famous Americans but no substance to the accusations. I would love to have somebody reference the NRA and it's plot to PROMOTE gun bans than defend the 2nd Amendment. I am willing to listen and willing to learn but rhetoric, no matter how patriotic, is only rhetoric. Same kind of stuff the libs do except in the other extreme.
    Your post reveals YOUR agenda ;
    EVERY question you have raised has been addressed..many times..right here in this forum. Fact is..the links are provided you in this very thread.
    Your inability to understand..or even read..the provided information speaks volumns about YOUR true agenda..the continuation of the steady erosion of American liberties.

You casting doubts on the supporters of the Second merely places you on the other side of the line.
    "Shall Not Be Infringed" is not rhetoric...no matter HOW you and the NRA try to make it so.
    Damn good men bleed their lives into the dirt...so you folks can call it 'rhetoric'.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sadoggie
    I would love to have somebody reference the NRA and it's plot to PROMOTE gun bans than defend the 2nd Amendment.
    Allright......The NRA supported the 1994 crime bill, AKA 1994 AWB.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I sure hear a lot of complaining about the NRA and lots of quotes from famous Americans but no substance to the accusations. I would love to have somebody reference the NRA and it's plot to PROMOTE gun bans than defend the 2nd Amendment. I am willing to listen and willing to learn but rhetoric, no matter how patriotic, is only rhetoric. Same kind of stuff the libs do except in the other extreme.

Now your just being *******

Read!

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=287342

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=263795

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=292203
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    I sure hear a lot of complaining about the NRA and lots of quotes from famous Americans but no substance to the accusations. I would love to have somebody reference the NRA and it's plot to PROMOTE gun bans than defend the 2nd Amendment. I am willing to listen and willing to learn but rhetoric, no matter how patriotic, is only rhetoric. Same kind of stuff the libs do except in the other extreme.

Now your just being ********..

Read!

Maybe he can't help it?[;)]
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amazing how when you bring up the NRA failings those who should be listening just kinda disappear?

Do they reappear any more informed than before?
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buffalobo
    Amazing how when you bring up the NRA failings those who should be listening just kinda disappear?

Yep, noticed that too. One of the other fellas will disappear for days rather than respond when presented with facts.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357

Yep, noticed that too. One of the other fellas will disappear for days rather than respond when presented with facts.

I assume you are referring to trfox. He's busy, tuned into 'Wayne's World.'

waynesworld.jpg
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey, I think that's the knife he just sent to slipgate for signing up for life.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    quote:Originally posted by MT357

I assume you are referring to trfox. He's busy, tuned into 'Wayne's World.'

waynesworld.jpg

That is truly a classic Shane!!!

Bravo, two thumbs up and a hearty "hell yeah".[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Captain,

Thanks. Had some time to kill, so I thought I'd put it to good use.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Captain,

Thanks. Had some time to kill, so I thought I'd put it to good use.[:D]

If I can get it to save somehow, it's getting color printed and posted on my office cork-board, right next to my GOA Life Membership Certificate.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Captain,

If you can't get it to save, let me know, and I'll shoot you a copy in email.[;)]

Shane
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Captain,

If you can't get it to save, let me know, and I'll shoot you a copy in email.[;)]

Shane
    Shoot the email please. I saved it to desktop, but it won't open or attach to an email properly.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Will do. It will be there directly.

Shane
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Will do. It will be there directly.

Shane
    Got it. Thanks![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You bet.[;)]

Shane
  • Options
    Lonestar86Lonestar86 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DrGonzo11
    Whats the address for the white house again???? I'm gonna sign OBAMA up for the NRA, like I sign my buddies up for playgirl to confuse their wives[}:)]

That is hilarious,,not the obama part, the playgirl part!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    I am protecting my rights too, I have bought some obama toilet paper..