In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Down with the Stars and Stripes

kylerudibaughkylerudibaugh Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
Today I am saddened. I have lowered the Stars and Stripes on my home and replaced them with a Gadsden Flag. I have read the full DHS report on right wing extremism. It says that I am a racist, xenophobe, gun owning, threat to our United States. A country for which I have served, and my family has served all the way back to 1753. For my opinion to be a threat is an outrage. Supposedly the DHS is monitoring my right wing "chatter" on the various web sites that I often read and few times post on. To them I say @*%# You.
Here I am, Come and Get Me.
Signed Kyle Rudibaugh : Bowdon, Georgia
May God Save The Republic.

Comments

• Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kylerudibaugh
    Today I am saddened. I have lowered the Stars and Stripes on my home and replaced them with a Gadsden Flag. I have read the full DHS report on right wing extremism. It says that I am a racist, xenophobe, gun owning, threat to our United States. A country for which I have served, and my family has served all the way back to 1753. For my opinion to be a threat is an outrage. Supposedly the DHS is monitoring my right wing "chatter" on the various web sites that I often read and few times post on. To them I say @*%# You.

I say more so down with the corrupt leadership behind the stars and stripes, but sir, I am with you all the way! also NEVER forget that there are people out there that truly appreciate your service on top of that we know what you are fighting for, FREEDOM!

God bless and good luck my fellow friend, and "homegrown terrorist[:o)]"

Sincerely,
    Mike M
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I agree with you.
    Certain words are not allowed here.
    Even if they are "veiled"
    Thanks.
  • Options
    EMSguy11EMSguy11 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    screwobamascrewobama Member Posts: 625
    edited November -1
    I too will stand beside you and fight. I will not be intimidated by my government or the left wing tree humpers. I didn't put this latest batch of losers in office but I will be damn happy to remove them! They can call me a right wing extremist, a racist, or any other host of names but at the end of the day they will call me a American!

Kerry Branche Jr.
    Monett, Missouri
  • Options
    bubbhabubbha Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just raise my laundry out back, cool fresh breeze make the sheets smell great ! [:D]
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    I took down my stars and stripes on the night of Nov 04, 2008 and it has never been back up.
  • Options
    bubbhabubbha Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)] Excellent ! Muhaaahaaaaahaaaa ha
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    When texas seceeds, i am moveing there.
  • Options
    JamesQuinnJamesQuinn Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stupidity is genetic. Ignorance is intentional. Which describes you?
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesQuinn
    Stupidity is genetic. Ignorance is intentional. Which describes you?

I would say that in line with what the founding fathers envisioned for our republic is what describes me.
    Both stupidity and ignorance describe you, bad genes and dumber than a rock to boot, that sucks.
  • Options
    ForceReconForceRecon Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kylerudibaugh

Let them monitor all they want.[}:)]

Gadsden flag up, the colors tri-folded and retired with honor until I decide to fly them again. Don't hold your breath, I suspect this will take some time to fix.

My family goes all the way back to 1630 in this country, and I'll be damned if I'm going to 'roll over' for these bunch of fascists. Game on baby.