In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PEOPLE GOING POSTAL

jerry batemanjerry bateman Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
JUST WONDERING WHEN I WILL BE LOSING MY SECOND ADMENTMENT RIGHTS. WITH WACCOS SHOOTING AND KILLING SEVERAL PEOPLE EACH WEEK, I LOOK FOR THE ANTI-GUN MOVEMENT TO COME ON STRONG, AND WANT ME TO GIVE UP MY HUNTING GUNS.
IS ANY OTHER GUN LOVERS FEAR THIS OR AM I BY MYSELF?

Comments

• Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    I hate that these shootings have happened ,and we all need to keep these people in our prayers .
    But keep in mind that the libs are going to move on our rights regardless of events .[V]
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quite honestly, it is going to happen sooner or later. I would just as soon they would get this dance started. That way my children and grand children won't have to fight this fight. I will do their bidding to preserve their freedom and right now it is MY fight.

Lance
  • Options
    PEZHEAD265PEZHEAD265 Member Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah they are going to come after anything with a detachable clip.AK'S like the one used in PA yuor AR'S SKS M1 CARBINES and a whole list of others are going to be under attack.There are going to be tighter gun laws coming real soon.Welcome to CA
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is a shame our country is NOT as intended by my forefathers. My ancestors blood had been spilled instilling these freedoms to the citizens of this country and do not intend to see it spilled in vain.

Lance
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMHO the insanity in the last week, full moon this week.
    Saw news show this AM blaming the gun show loophole. Illinois closed the gun show loophole years ago. Background check and waiting periods on ALL gun show sales including individual to individual. Chicago and E. St. Louis shootings and gun crimes have continued to go up, not down. Wish the media could figure out why this has not ended the gun violence in Illinois.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    DITTO!!!
    Let the fat lady start warming her vocal cords!!

quote:Originally posted by zink
    Quite honestly, it is going to happen sooner or later. I would just as soon they would get this dance started. That way my children and grand children won't have to fight this fight. I will do their bidding to preserve their freedom and right now it is MY fight.

Lance
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello Guys
    Some how it has to be taught to the Anti-gun people that the PROBLEM is the Waccos going POSTAL and not the guns fault, and has nothing to do with LAW_BIDING CITIZENS having guns and usings guns properly.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any rational person understands this already,........many are NOT rational, and simply have an agenda.

Ban everything, and a nutjob will still get what they need to carry out their purpose.
    When a human being has crossed over, and WANTS to die,......NOTHING will stop them.

If we could simply get others to realize this, things would be far easier.

Edit: Oh yea,......that nasty second amendment keeps raising it's head here also! Penalize the "lawbreaker" by a swift death, and do not tread on a free mans rights.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    IMHO the insanity in the last week, full moon this week.
    Saw news show this AM blaming the gun show loophole. Illinois closed the gun show loophole years ago. Background check and waiting periods on ALL gun show sales including individual to individual. Chicago and E. St. Louis shootings and gun crimes have continued to go up, not down. Wish the media could figure out why this has not ended the gun violence in Illinois.

Technically no,in Illinois you can still have a FTF transaction with no NICS check. There's still the 1 wait on long guns and 3 days for hand guns for all transactions but no NICS except through FFL.

Disclaimer Illinois requires a FOID(Firearms Owners Identification)card even to buy ammo. To get the card they do a background check basically the same as NICS does.

Here's the questions,any YES answer and you will be denied

2. Have you ever been convicted of a felony?

3. In the past 5 years, have you been a patient in any medical facility or part of any medical facility used primarily for the care or
    treatment of persons for mental illness?

4. Are you addicted to narcotics?

5. Are you mentally retarded?

6. Are you subject to an existing order of protection which prohibits you from possessing a firearm?

7. Within the past 5 years, have you been convicted of battery, assault, aggravated assault, violation of an order of protection, or
    a substantially similar offense in which a firearm was used or possessed?

8. Have you ever been convicted of domestic battery or a substantially similar offense (misdemeanor or felony)?

9. Have you ever been adjudicated a delinquent minor for the commission of an offense that if committed by an adult would be a felony?

10. Are you an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States?

11. Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective?
  • Options
    stevea2003stevea2003 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Any rational person understands this already,........many are NOT rational, and simply have an agenda.

Ban everything, and a nutjob will still get what they need to carry out their purpose.
    When a human being has crossed over, and WANTS to die,......NOTHING will stop them.

If we could simply get others to realize this, things would be far easier.

You are correct about the agenda.
    It has nothing to do with the guns but the control.
    The second amendment doesn't bother them and is really not the reason they have not tried to take our guns yet. They have other priorities at the moment.
    It has little to do with the constitution.
    It is all about the timing.
    I hope I am wrong but I believe I we are in for a rough road.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hunter Mag - You can do a face to face transaction in Illinois without a background check, BUT NOT at a gun show. Any where else is ok. It requires a phone call to the Illinois State Police and yes the appropriate waiting period is required. An individual can make the call and hold the gun but most people run the transaction through an FFL. I don't claim that it makes any sense.
  • Options
    flankdrivemanflankdriveman Member Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    I say put a gun in every teachers hand, one in every retail store with the clerk, one in every legal immigrants hand, of course these must be law abiding citizens. And maybe some of this madness will slow down, if not stop. Once the gunman realizes that everyone is armed he to will fear not being able to accomplish his mission.

Anyone ever notice most shootings happen on government property where the gunman feels there will be no one armed. I mean you don't hear about them happening at your local Wal-mart.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    Hunter Mag - You can do a face to face transaction in Illinois without a background check, BUT NOT at a gun show. Any where else is ok. It requires a phone call to the Illinois State Police and yes the appropriate waiting period is required. An individual can make the call and hold the gun but most people run the transaction through an FFL. I don't claim that it makes any sense.

I thought they shot that down by a 60-55 vote this year?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Here we go again! More POSTAL. Today In CALRUSSIA a KOREAN is shooting inoccent people! CALUSSIA has all these silly gun laws that DON"T stop any crime. One is called a drop test law, that has many fine hand guns on there list such as a Colt Python, If the Korean wanted to shoot these innocent people with a Colt Python he would be allowed by Calrussia to buy a Colt Python in Calrussia, but would not be allowed to buy one from another state and have it shipped into Calrussia, MAKE ANY SENSE!! AND DID THIS CALRUSSIA GUN LAW STOP THIS CRIME! Now let me tell you about another Calrussia law that never stopped this crime either. it is named the CFLC. I call it the MOTHER MAY I PROGRAM. It states all FFL. gun dealer have to get special permission to ship a single shot 22 rifle or any gun to an FFL. dealer in CALRUSSIA!! THIS IS PROVES THAT NEW GUN LAW STOP NO CRIME!! ALL these 2 laws did was make it more expensive and try to stop and also make t more expensive for the CALRUSSIA law biding citizens.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Going Postal in CalRussia
    All the SILLY Calrussia gun laws, the Drop test, the CFLC will even protect the unarmed innocent people in CalRussia hospitals!!
  • Options
    44mag44mag Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look back in time. Everytime the deomcrats get in control and want more gun control mass killing occure. Look at the clinton regeim when he wanted the assult gun ban. What was takeing place???? Mass killings. I may be wrong but I feel the gov`t is behind many of these killings just to get the general population disarmed. They can always find some nut that wants their name in the National news. If the ragheads can find suicide bombers, why can`t this gov`t find shooting nuts?
  • Options
    redman.com1redman.com1 Member Posts: 718 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    kind of a strange how it happens like that. uh?
  • Options
    blackevilgunblackevilgun Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in Washington State we have the Washington Arms Collectors that does the gun shows, there is no loop holes like the media wants everone to beleive, members only can buy guns, member all have a back ground check to become members there is no funny stuff going on here, no matter what the media will lead the uniformed to beleive.