In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

POTUS has been charged with treason

brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
I found this on another forum and was wondering if you guys think anything will come of this or even if the story has any merit.

POTUS has been officially charged with TREASON!Posted by Linda T on May 4, 2009 at 3:01pm

Posted by Nathan Hill on May 4, 2009 at 11:32am

For the first time in our History a sitting POTUS has been officially charged with TREASON!

For immediate release... 5/1/09 Everyone seeing this needs to call the Tennessee US Attorneys office and demand ACTION, further, all Circuit court Judges who we serve our indictments to need to be handed a copy of this Criminal Complaint. Our Government is sitting on this. Failure to act means they are complicit.

You wanted a smoking gun? Here it is. This has been validated as authentic.
http://www.riseupforamerica.com/
http://ucmjdefense.blogspot.com/2009/03/court-martial-attorney-fede...

Court Martial Attorney - Federal criminal complaint contends Obama ineligible

Michael Waddington is a court martial lawyer - court martial attorney that defends military personnel worldwide as well as deployed civilian contractors subject to the UCMJ. He defends Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, Coast Guard, and civilian contractor court martial cases. He has successfully defended military personnel as a court martial lawyer Army Navy Marine & Air Force court martials in Germany, England, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Korea, Okinawa, Japan, Yokota, and throughout the United States. military-defense-lawyer-recentcases.htm.

The Secret Service from Knoxville showed up at the Commander's home 2 days later March 19th...He showed them all the documents. They were cordial....and wished him well........They know the Commander has standing or they would have arrested him on the spot.......This puts aka obama in a very hard spot..he has to prove he is legitimate in that the Commander was NOT and HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED.....IT IS NOW ON DELAY AND STALL STATUS.....spread this all over the net......exposure is necessary !!!!!! We need this before the DEPT OF JUSTICE !!!!
Eastern DivisionSupreme Court Building505 Main St, Suite 200Knoxville, TN 37902(865) 594-6700

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I didn't read the links. Didn't have to. This will go nowhere. He WILL produce an authentic American birth certificate, even though he isn't a qualified citizen to hold his position of POTUS.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it's all total BS. Too much coverup for what should be a No-Brainer $12 fix. He's dirty as *.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    $12 fix
    He has paid almost one MILLION $$$ to cover it up.........so far.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Yeah. I would think that for a million bucks one could obtain a counterfeit birth certificate that would stand up to some fairly expert examination.
  • Options
    cabelasnutcabelasnut Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Brickmaster, the UCMJ blogspot has been compromised. The other blogspot is still there for now. They are wiping out sites all over the net. Some of the Patriot Web sites are expierencing attacks on their sites. If you post, check it frequently to know if it still exists.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Clintons got away with treason so why shouldn't BO?
  • Options
    Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    The Clintons got away with treason so why shouldn't BO?
    name me one politician, at least at the federal level, who could NOT be charged with treason?
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    There are SO MANY legislators in Washington that need to be brought up on treason charges and if I had the money to finance that overhaul of the Fed, I'd do it in a smoking heartbeat!!

They're ALL deserving of a Court Martial and arrest by the US Marshall's Service!!![:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman

[They're ALL deserving of a Court Martial and arrest by the US Marshall's Service!!![:(!][:(!][:(!][/maroon][/size=2]

More like a tree and a rope............