In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A 'Kinda-Sorta' Rant....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
Saturday rant on......[:)]

Who sees us as being herded toward some form of world government?

Who sees us as being propagandized by the MSM, including CFoxR news?

Who sees us as being owned, ruled from behind the scenes by......some entity/group/organization?

Who sees us as being past the "point of no return" to a constitutionally limited government and to our Republic (without the 'ultimate-solution' being necessary)?

Who sees that liberty-minded and individualist America is far outnumbered by our own dependency-minded and constitutionally-stupid/ignorant populous?

Who sees any "realistic" chance of a widespread "awakening" to individualist, constitutional principals?

Who sees that the "election process" as it exists, is going to correct our course as a nation, in any meaningful way, really?

Who sees any "realistic" chance of a viable independent or third party of constitutional adherence, emerging in a meaningful way?

Who sees the Federal Judiciary assuming an independent and distinct stance, thus reasserting their proper role as the Third Branch of Government?

Who sees the SCROTUS becoming "non-political" and reverting back to their role of judging legislation and government actions by using the Constitution as a "yard-stick", rather than "interpreting" the Constitution itself, thus changing its very meaning and intent in the eyes of modern jurisprudence?

Who sees a return to a Constitutional Monetary System, controlled by our government, rather than international banking megaliths?

Who sees sufficient numbers of citizens to effect change, who will rally to the cause of liberty, if that dreaded day ever arrives?

Who sees a looming massive depression, the fall of the American economic system, rapid integrations into a NAU with the requisite change to a "new" monetary system and draconian governmental control of the population during this period and for evermore thereafter?

Now for some optimism.......

There ARE, perhaps millions of individualist/constitutionalist Americans. Slowly, but steadily, there IS an awakening in progress.

Government IS frightened by this awakening and WILL move even more openly, quickly and boldly to thwart it from taking root. This may prove to accelerate and spread the numbers of those who wake up.

Government DOES misunderstand and miscalculate the resolve and the will of we who are individualists and constitutionalists. This portion of the population IS a "wild-card" to gov't plans.

There IS a move afoot to rally "liberty-minded" citizens to a peaceful return to the Constitution. The danger in this movement lays in its being co-opted by the "faux" constitutionalists and individualists, such as we saw happening with the "tea parties". The false-faces of Gingrich, Hannity, Dick Armey and others were at the forefront. This must NOT be allowed to happen.

People ARE arming, for a reason. That is encouraging, but remains a "wild-card".......Who really knows for what specific reason each of does so.......Some because they fear a ban or other restriction and want to get "theirs" before it happens, never contemplating resisting such a ban......Others for more deliberate and serious reasons, I suspect and hope.

Individual liberty, constitutionally limited government and tyranny ARE open topics of discussion now, rather than being confined to those few, who for years have been labeled as wearers of "tin-foil hats". Again the danger is in allowing the "faux" constitutionalists such as Hannity, Gingrich etc, to co-opt and guide this movement.

Work for, strive for and hope for a peaceful restoration of the Republic. Prepare for, both mentally, physically and tangibly, the possibility of something else.

Like-minded Americans ARE out there, my brothers.[:)]

The recently labeled as an "extremist" and potential "domestic terror threat", lt496 says, rant off.......[;)]

Comments

• quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    It, I agree, it seems to be starting, And I for one am suprised by the quater of million... This is amazing. You never saw that kind of number in the beginings of other grassroot movements. We just might take our government back afterall.[:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:We just might take our government back afterall.Let us hope so quickmajik. If we do not, we are finished as a free-people and a free-nation.

Keep the 'alarm bell' and the 'liberty bell' ringing.[:)]Therein lay our chance and our hope.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Well, Captain, that is a pretty inclusive list you got there.
    Rather then go down the list point-by-point ...allow me to merely welcome you to the 'list of terror'.
    I have been there for 15 years...that I am aware of.

One point ;
    quote:Again the danger is in NOT allowing the "faux" constitutionalists such as Hannity, Gingrich etc, to co-opt and guide this movement.
    I think this is ambiguous, as stated ..the danger, naturally, is that those creeps WILL co-op the movement...

Now as for those innocents I see at the Tea Parties...I think the best we can hope for is that they will not fly to the phone to report to the authorities the ragged, wounded figure in the mist of their backyard, clutching his musket....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Well, Captain, that is a pretty inclusive list you got there.
    Rather then go down the list point-by-point ...allow me to merely welcome you to the 'list of terror'.
    I have been there for 15 years...that I am aware of.

One point ;
    quote:Again the danger is in NOT allowing the "faux" constitutionalists such as Hannity, Gingrich etc, to co-opt and guide this movement.
    I think this is ambiguous, as stated ..the danger, naturally, is that those creeps WILL co-op the movement...

Now as for those innocents I see at the Tea Parties...I think the best we can hope for is that they will not fly to the phone to report to the authorities the ragged, wounded figure in the mist of their backyard, clutching his musket....

God God almighty! THAT is a massive and glaring mistake in my typing on my part. I meant to say the danger is IN allowing those scoundrels to co-opt the message/movement. Thanks for catching the f-up Highball. [:I][:I][:I]
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Captain ;
    I was perfectly aware that was your meaning...and that is what our job is ;
    Covering each other's back.

You did a superb job, encapsulating the problems facing us ..and a simple misplaced word was not to be tolerated, least the sickos we live among gain comfort from it.

I wonder, really, how many woke up last week with a chilling shudder of fear racing through their system, as they read the words of the latest out-of-control administration ?
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    No, I don't think any of it is valid Cpt. All I see is a large group of us disgruntles racists who oppose an african american president [;)]. Just turn on the tv, it explains it all for the average person
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    No, I don't think any of it is valid Cpt. All I see is a large group of us disgruntles racists who oppose an african american president [;)]. Just turn on the tv, it explains it all for the average person

yeah I smell a right wing terrorist freedom loving spy!!! GET MY GUILLOTINE! [:o)]

I hope people will follow through with the intentions and direct actions of the original 'tea party', I only hope.. The price of freedom never changes and I hope that 'we the people' never forget or sit on that fact.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote: I hope that 'we the people' never forget or sit on that fact.
    "WE the people never will, THEY the sheeple will do just that
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another spot on post by LT496![;)]
    Minus the one error.[:0]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Captain,

Spot-on.[;)]

Hopefully, this vilification of patriots will awake more from their slumber and add to the ranks of those who see Samuel for what it is; an out of control monster.
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hit the nail on the head! People are arming for a reason and just waiting for the time to say enough is enough.

Lance
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    I'm not a preacher and I won't play one on GBF. But may I suggest sir, pick up your Bible and read. Its all in there and mirrors our current government, our current religion and our current monetary system. Thats what the globalists are goaling for now and it will ALL come under one rule; I believe SOON.

If you don't believe the Bible, then I'm afraid you have no way to obtain the real truth about the last days. Furthermore, you will never obtain the correct answers to your questions until, my friend, its too late.

It will come to a one-world religion, a one-world government and a one-world paperless monetary system.

All those things are coming together right under our noses and few can recognize it. Its coming!!

quote:Originally posted by lt496

Who sees us as being owned, ruled from behind the scenes by......some entity/group/organization?

Who sees us as being past the "point of no return" to a constitutionally limited government and to our Republic (without the 'ultimate-solution' being necessary)?

Who sees that liberty-minded and individualist America is far outnumbered by our own dependency-minded and constitutionally-stupid/ignorant populous?

Who sees any "realistic" chance of a widespread "awakening" to individualist, constitutional principals?

Who sees that the "election process" as it exists, is going to correct our course as a nation, in any meaningful way, really?

Who sees any "realistic" chance of a viable independent or third party of constitutional adherence, emerging in a meaningful way?

Who sees the Federal Judiciary assuming an independent and distinct stance, thus reasserting their proper role as the Third Branch of Government?

Who sees the SCROTUS becoming "non-political" and reverting back to their role of judging legislation and government actions by using the Constitution as a "yard-stick", rather than "interpreting" the Constitution itself, thus changing its very meaning and intent in the eyes of modern jurisprudence?

Who sees a return to a Constitutional Monetary System, controlled by our government, rather than international banking megaliths?

Who sees sufficient numbers of citizens to effect change, who will rally to the cause of liberty, if that dreaded day ever arrives?

Who sees a looming massive depression, the fall of the American economic system, rapid integrations into a NAU with the requisite change to a "new" monetary system and draconian governmental control of the population during this period and for evermore thereafter?

There ARE, perhaps millions of individualist/constitutionalist Americans. Slowly, but steadily, there IS an awakening in progress.

Government IS frightened by this awakening and WILL move even more openly, quickly and boldly to thwart it from taking root. This may prove to accelerate and spread the numbers of those who wake up.

Government DOES misunderstand and miscalculate the resolve and the will of we who are individualists and constitutionalists. This portion of the population IS a "wild-card" to gov't plans.

There IS a move afoot to rally "liberty-minded" citizens to a peaceful return to the Constitution. The danger in this movement lays in its being co-opted by the "faux" constitutionalists and individualists, such as we saw happening with the "tea parties". The false-faces of Gingrich, Hannity, Dick Armey and others were at the forefront. This must NOT be allowed to happen.

People ARE arming, for a reason. That is encouraging, but remains a "wild-card".......Who really knows for what specific reason each of does so.......Some because they fear a ban or other restriction and want to get "theirs" before it happens, never contemplating resisting such a ban......Others for more deliberate and serious reasons, I suspect and hope.

Individual liberty, constitutionally limited government and tyranny ARE open topics of discussion now, rather than being confined to those few, who for years have been labeled as wearers of "tin-foil hats". Again the danger is in allowing the "faux" constitutionalists such as Hannity, Gingrich etc, to co-opt and guide this movement.

Work for, strive for and hope for a peaceful restoration of the Republic. Prepare for, both mentally, physically and tangibly, the possibility of something else.

The recently labeled as an "extremist" and potential "domestic terror threat", lt496 says, rant off.......[;)]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lt you have a way of bringing out the harsh reality of it all. [xx(]

As incompetent as the gov seems to be they sure seem to have their agenda in order. Look how many sheeple they have rounded up into thinking the constitution is an antique picture.

I was one of the 250K on 4-15. I went to a local tea party and I'm not sure how much good it did but I sure felt good about it. Who knows maybe one day far into the future the attendees of the 4-15 tea parties will be look upon as the 2nd generation of "forefathers" [:)]
  • brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman

I'm not a preacher and I won't play one on GBF. But may I suggest sir, pick up your Bible and read. Its all in there and mirrors our current government, our current religion and our current monetary system. Thats what the globalists are goaling for now and it will ALL come under one rule; I believe SOON.

If you don't believe the Bible, then I'm afraid you have no way to obtain the real truth about the last days. Furthermore, you will never obtain the correct answers to your questions until, my friend, its too late.

It will come to a one-world religion, a one-world government and a one-world paperless monetary system.

All those things are coming together right under our noses and few can recognize it. Its coming!!

I beleive every word you say. I know what happens. But it is my beleiif it doesnt have to happen now. It can be put off or prolonged, if we went back to the way the country was founded. That would include a revival across the land. Not likely to happen though.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excellent post, lt.

I think its inevitable, unfortunately.

People will continue to look for a "national" leader, quickly disregarding any local guy (or gal) unable to draw a national appeal.

Guys like Hannity fit the bill.....

***Edited for spelling, thanks Lt***
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Excellent post, lt.

I think its enviable, unfortunately.

People will continue to look for a "national" leader, quickly disregarding any local guy (or gal) unable to draw a national appeal.

Guys like Hannity fit the bill.....

Thanks Rack.

Inevitable and unfortunate.
  • oldwolf49oldwolf49 Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HERE HERE, i agree with the original post. AND I am a liberal, shoot, drink (not to excess unless paid to do so), and likes the women.
  • ZilmoZilmo Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman

Sorry, but believing in the bible is not the be all/end all answer to the worlds problems. Some of us do not need religious brainwashing to add to the already heavy burden of the woeld.
  • oldwolf49oldwolf49 Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw this back when Reagan was in office, there was fervor then too, sit back and relax, it'll pass just like it did then.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by oldwolf49
    I saw this back when Reagan was in office, there was fervor then too, sit back and relax, it'll pass just like it did then.
    What is the "this" that you saw when Reagan was POTUS?

What "fervor" do you reference?

If the "fervor" mentioned is the verbiage about the Constitution and predatory government, then this should not be allowed to pass, nor will it, where I am concerned.