In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whats your take on C.R.E.S.T.

miker4_umiker4_u Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
I simply ask because I just came accross this group here in another post and I was wondering if anyone had been to one of their events and could give some input. Looks like a stand up group to me but don't know anything about them other then whats on their site.

Here is their link:http://thecrest.ws/

Comments

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many claim to be constitutional supporters without having much of a clue what it's about, or ever have read it ect. I was somewhat that way long ago. One must beware that some "constitutionalists" consider themselves the "elite" like our politicians do. The induvidualist is the key to the constitution.

As far as this CREST group I've never heard of them but we see more and more of these groups every day.[:)]
  • Options
    miker4_umiker4_u Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Many claim to be constitutional supporters without having much of a clue what it's about, or ever have read it ect. I was somewhat that way long ago. One must beware that some "constitutionalists" consider themselves the "elite" like our politicians do. The induvidualist is the key to the constitution.

As far as this CREST group I've never heard of them but we see more and more of these groups every day.[:)]
    They seem to be ready! check the site out I'm pretty interested in joining if they are truly defending the Constitution and bill of rights as they say, Nice to be among others who have the have convictions. But like you say yet to be seen.
    I hope to get some more input from other's.[:)]