In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

wayne iscariot?????

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,230 ✭✭✭✭
why do you guys keep referring wayne lapierre to wayne iscariot? i guess i dont get it, what is the history of iscariot.

we have a small manufacturing company in town (hat has alot of shareholders in it), every year the ceo gets a large bonus at the end of the year that a lot of people * about, it is much more than most people make in 3-4 years. i asked one of the higher ups why he gets such a big bonus when every now and then they lay off 100 people or so. his response was that he could make alot more if he went elseware. the company actually does very good and it keeps our small town alive so even though it seems like alot the guy running the place could actually make alot more in another state at some other business.

morale: if you want someone that is worth a crap you have to pay them that.

yeah, if wayne were offered money from the "other" side i wouldn't doubt if he would go work for them.

im not a fan of the nra(havent been a member for about 2 years), but quit using his pay as an example pf their worthlessness in the gun fight.

by the way, i am just asking not fighting(which has been so prevalant on here lately).

Comments

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    People donate money to the organization with expectations of getting something back for it. The money spent on these outrageous salaries would be much better utilized against unconstitutional laws that have been passed already. Challenge the laws, protect the rights, don't squander the funds you have been entrusted with
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Speaking for myself, I always use the "Iscariot" reference to illustrate his 'selling out' and/or his 'betrayal' of Amendment II.

Nothing to do, for me, with his salary or compensation package. That is a different source of derision for me.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just decided to become a member again![;)]
    If you believe that one I have some mountain property to sell you here in Florida.

It appears the "Angel of Death" has turned into "Mr. Friendly!"[:0][:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner