In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The brotherhood grows...

Canary ass no. 1Canary ass no. 1 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
Allow me to proudly present....Tomahawk.

Applied for and warmly received as the newest member of the Order of Canary *.
From this day forward, brother, be prepared for incoming...and THAT will be from your 'friends'...gunowners that insist that gun control is a good thing.

Comments

  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My congratulations, tomahawk. [:)]

    You have joined a Brotherhood of fine men; men who stand proud in defense of individual liberty and in defense of the Republic itself and the principles it was founded on.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member, Moderator, Sr. Moderator Posts: 37,604 ***** Sr. Moderator
    edited November -1
    Alright tomahawk!! Welcome![:)][:)][:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    Alright tomahawk!! Welcome![:)][:)][:)]


    +1
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hawk,

    I would say 'welcome', but there's really no need to.

    Hell, after reading just a few of your posts, I considered you a brother long before it was made official.[;)][:)]
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    Hawk,

    I would say 'welcome', but there's really no need to.

    Hell, after reading just a few of your posts, I considered you a brother long before it was made official.[;)][:)]


    +1 on that. What took so long?[:D]

    Sorry I missed the vote, I'm still on the east coast and only intermittent internet. So...... I vote in the affirmative.[:D]
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn good to hear from you, jp![;)][:)]
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Thanks brother Shane. Same to you!
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member, Moderator, Sr. Moderator Posts: 37,604 ***** Sr. Moderator
    edited November -1
    Great to see ya post Wolf, where ya been?
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,902 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    My congratulations, tomahawk. [:)]

    You have joined a Brotherhood of fine men; men who stand proud in defense of individual liberty and in defense of the Republic itself and the principles it was founded on.



    +1[;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    Great to see ya post Wolf, where ya been?


    Mostly in NJ since Sept. on a seasonal job, but in PA now spending some time at in-laws before coming home. Wife's dad had a heart attack friday night, not sure how severe yet. Seems like it might be a little worse than originally thought. Looka like we might be here a little longer than planned.
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 19,356 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Union guys always make great Canary *.. tomahawk...you da man[;)]
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member, Moderator, Sr. Moderator Posts: 37,604 ***** Sr. Moderator
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    Great to see ya post Wolf, where ya been?


    Mostly in NJ since Sept. on a seasonal job, but in PA now spending some time at in-laws before coming home. Wife's dad had a heart attack friday night, not sure how severe yet. Seems like it might be a little worse than originally thought. Looka like we might be here a little longer than planned.
    Sorry to hear about your FIL's trouble. I hope his recovery goes well.
Sign In or Register to comment.