In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This Idea Could ...?????

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Actually, I am thinking I should heed Highballs comments and act on the side of caution by deleting my orginal post.

Advocating the murder of public officials is a crime. Do you realize that ?
Pre-emptive strikes are EXACTLY what the elites are waiting for.

Doing so will ensure rapid, massive retaliation against gun owners...and little resistance from the general population.

ONLY by allowing government to continue down the path to total control, with the resulting steady loss of freedoms, will we garner the support needed to retake the Republic.
Go to Top of Page

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Advocating the murder of public officials is a crime. Do you realize that ?
    Pre-emptive strikes are EXACTLY what the elites are waiting for.

Doing so will ensure rapid, massive retaliation against gun owners...and little resistance from the general population.

ONLY by allowing government to continue down the path to total control, with the resulting steady loss of freedoms, will we garner the support needed to retake the Republic.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    wow, I sure wouldn't be posting that on a public forum. I don't believe that would work either, btw.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain